Whitney Port Gives Life Guide in Book
Reality TV star Whitney Port is set to become the latest "The Hills" cast member to write a book - after signing on to pen a self-help guide for young women. The show's former star Lauren Conrad has been on the fast track to literary success since the release of her bestselling fiction novels, "L.A. Candy", and "Sweet Little Lies", and now Port is adding author to her resume.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "True Whit", which is set for release in 2011. She says, "Being a twenty-something can be a difficult phase. There are so many questions, and I wanted to write about my experiences for anyone who needs help navigating through life."
"It's a really fun and fresh how-to guide, where I can share anecdotes that I've learned from both work and my personal life."
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...