Whitney Port Gives Life Guide in Book
Reality TV star Whitney Port is set to become the latest "The Hills" cast member to write a book - after signing on to pen a self-help guide for young women. The show's former star Lauren Conrad has been on the fast track to literary success since the release of her bestselling fiction novels, "L.A. Candy", and "Sweet Little Lies", and now Port is adding author to her resume.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "True Whit", which is set for release in 2011. She says, "Being a twenty-something can be a difficult phase. There are so many questions, and I wanted to write about my experiences for anyone who needs help navigating through life."
"It's a really fun and fresh how-to guide, where I can share anecdotes that I've learned from both work and my personal life."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation