Whitney Port Gives Life Guide in Book
Reality TV star Whitney Port is set to become the latest "The Hills" cast member to write a book - after signing on to pen a self-help guide for young women. The show's former star Lauren Conrad has been on the fast track to literary success since the release of her bestselling fiction novels, "L.A. Candy", and "Sweet Little Lies", and now Port is adding author to her resume.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "True Whit", which is set for release in 2011. She says, "Being a twenty-something can be a difficult phase. There are so many questions, and I wanted to write about my experiences for anyone who needs help navigating through life."
"It's a really fun and fresh how-to guide, where I can share anecdotes that I've learned from both work and my personal life."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018