Whitney Port Gives Life Guide in Book
Reality TV star Whitney Port is set to become the latest "The Hills" cast member to write a book - after signing on to pen a self-help guide for young women. The show's former star Lauren Conrad has been on the fast track to literary success since the release of her bestselling fiction novels, "L.A. Candy", and "Sweet Little Lies", and now Port is adding author to her resume.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "True Whit", which is set for release in 2011. She says, "Being a twenty-something can be a difficult phase. There are so many questions, and I wanted to write about my experiences for anyone who needs help navigating through life."
"It's a really fun and fresh how-to guide, where I can share anecdotes that I've learned from both work and my personal life."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy