Whitney Port Gives Life Guide in Book
Reality TV star Whitney Port is set to become the latest "The Hills" cast member to write a book - after signing on to pen a self-help guide for young women. The show's former star Lauren Conrad has been on the fast track to literary success since the release of her bestselling fiction novels, "L.A. Candy", and "Sweet Little Lies", and now Port is adding author to her resume.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "True Whit", which is set for release in 2011. She says, "Being a twenty-something can be a difficult phase. There are so many questions, and I wanted to write about my experiences for anyone who needs help navigating through life."
"It's a really fun and fresh how-to guide, where I can share anecdotes that I've learned from both work and my personal life."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl