'Glee' Working on Another Madonna Episode
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is already in talks with Madonna to stage a sequel to his episode tribute to the Material Girl, which aired in America on Tuesday night, April 20. The Madonna special, which featured the "Glee" cast performing the pop superstar's songs, was a big hit among TV viewers - 13.5 million people tuned in to see the episode.
And Murphy wants a second shot at Madonna's hits. He tells EW.com, "Madonna and her people are into it and want it to happen."
Tracks from the Madonna episode are compiled into one mini album which could top the Billboard Hot 200 next week. Billboard said the album "may sell in the range of 100,000 to 125,000 by week's end on May 1".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding