'Glee' Working on Another Madonna Episode
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is already in talks with Madonna to stage a sequel to his episode tribute to the Material Girl, which aired in America on Tuesday night, April 20. The Madonna special, which featured the "Glee" cast performing the pop superstar's songs, was a big hit among TV viewers - 13.5 million people tuned in to see the episode.
And Murphy wants a second shot at Madonna's hits. He tells EW.com, "Madonna and her people are into it and want it to happen."
Tracks from the Madonna episode are compiled into one mini album which could top the Billboard Hot 200 next week. Billboard said the album "may sell in the range of 100,000 to 125,000 by week's end on May 1".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season