'Glee' Working on Another Madonna Episode
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is already in talks with Madonna to stage a sequel to his episode tribute to the Material Girl, which aired in America on Tuesday night, April 20. The Madonna special, which featured the "Glee" cast performing the pop superstar's songs, was a big hit among TV viewers - 13.5 million people tuned in to see the episode.
And Murphy wants a second shot at Madonna's hits. He tells EW.com, "Madonna and her people are into it and want it to happen."
Tracks from the Madonna episode are compiled into one mini album which could top the Billboard Hot 200 next week. Billboard said the album "may sell in the range of 100,000 to 125,000 by week's end on May 1".
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia