'Glee' Working on Another Madonna Episode
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is already in talks with Madonna to stage a sequel to his episode tribute to the Material Girl, which aired in America on Tuesday night, April 20. The Madonna special, which featured the "Glee" cast performing the pop superstar's songs, was a big hit among TV viewers - 13.5 million people tuned in to see the episode.
And Murphy wants a second shot at Madonna's hits. He tells EW.com, "Madonna and her people are into it and want it to happen."
Tracks from the Madonna episode are compiled into one mini album which could top the Billboard Hot 200 next week. Billboard said the album "may sell in the range of 100,000 to 125,000 by week's end on May 1".
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2