'Glee' Working on Another Madonna Episode
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is already in talks with Madonna to stage a sequel to his episode tribute to the Material Girl, which aired in America on Tuesday night, April 20. The Madonna special, which featured the "Glee" cast performing the pop superstar's songs, was a big hit among TV viewers - 13.5 million people tuned in to see the episode.
And Murphy wants a second shot at Madonna's hits. He tells EW.com, "Madonna and her people are into it and want it to happen."
Tracks from the Madonna episode are compiled into one mini album which could top the Billboard Hot 200 next week. Billboard said the album "may sell in the range of 100,000 to 125,000 by week's end on May 1".
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna