Jennifer Lopez and Sheryl Crow Among Style Awards Winners
Jennifer Lopez, Sheryl Crow and model Molly Sims will be among the big winners at this year's Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style awards after landing the leading honors. Lopez will be crowned the Style Icon of the Decade, Crow the Trendy Traditionalist and Sims the Top Model Turned Mogul awards at the event on April 22 in West Hollywood.
Other big names who will be honoured include "Glee" star Mark Salling (Casual-Cool Hunk), Kelly Osbourne (Punk Princess) and actress Anna Kendrick (The New Showstopper).
"It's an incredible honor!" J-Lo commented. "When they told me, I was just like, 'Really? Oh, my god! That's so awesome.' It's just so great for me, because I really do love fashion, and I have since I was a little girl."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details