Jennifer Lopez and Sheryl Crow Among Style Awards Winners
Jennifer Lopez, Sheryl Crow and model Molly Sims will be among the big winners at this year's Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style awards after landing the leading honors. Lopez will be crowned the Style Icon of the Decade, Crow the Trendy Traditionalist and Sims the Top Model Turned Mogul awards at the event on April 22 in West Hollywood.
Other big names who will be honoured include "Glee" star Mark Salling (Casual-Cool Hunk), Kelly Osbourne (Punk Princess) and actress Anna Kendrick (The New Showstopper).
"It's an incredible honor!" J-Lo commented. "When they told me, I was just like, 'Really? Oh, my god! That's so awesome.' It's just so great for me, because I really do love fashion, and I have since I was a little girl."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices