Jennifer Lopez and Sheryl Crow Among Style Awards Winners
Jennifer Lopez, Sheryl Crow and model Molly Sims will be among the big winners at this year's Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style awards after landing the leading honors. Lopez will be crowned the Style Icon of the Decade, Crow the Trendy Traditionalist and Sims the Top Model Turned Mogul awards at the event on April 22 in West Hollywood.
Other big names who will be honoured include "Glee" star Mark Salling (Casual-Cool Hunk), Kelly Osbourne (Punk Princess) and actress Anna Kendrick (The New Showstopper).
"It's an incredible honor!" J-Lo commented. "When they told me, I was just like, 'Really? Oh, my god! That's so awesome.' It's just so great for me, because I really do love fashion, and I have since I was a little girl."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split