Jennifer Lopez and Sheryl Crow Among Style Awards Winners
Jennifer Lopez, Sheryl Crow and model Molly Sims will be among the big winners at this year's Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style awards after landing the leading honors. Lopez will be crowned the Style Icon of the Decade, Crow the Trendy Traditionalist and Sims the Top Model Turned Mogul awards at the event on April 22 in West Hollywood.
Other big names who will be honoured include "Glee" star Mark Salling (Casual-Cool Hunk), Kelly Osbourne (Punk Princess) and actress Anna Kendrick (The New Showstopper).
"It's an incredible honor!" J-Lo commented. "When they told me, I was just like, 'Really? Oh, my god! That's so awesome.' It's just so great for me, because I really do love fashion, and I have since I was a little girl."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance