Jennifer Lopez and Sheryl Crow Among Style Awards Winners
Jennifer Lopez, Sheryl Crow and model Molly Sims will be among the big winners at this year's Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style awards after landing the leading honors. Lopez will be crowned the Style Icon of the Decade, Crow the Trendy Traditionalist and Sims the Top Model Turned Mogul awards at the event on April 22 in West Hollywood.
Other big names who will be honoured include "Glee" star Mark Salling (Casual-Cool Hunk), Kelly Osbourne (Punk Princess) and actress Anna Kendrick (The New Showstopper).
"It's an incredible honor!" J-Lo commented. "When they told me, I was just like, 'Really? Oh, my god! That's so awesome.' It's just so great for me, because I really do love fashion, and I have since I was a little girl."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service