Jennifer Love Hewitt Sets Her Sights on Robert Pattinson
Newly-single star Jennifer Love Hewitt has set her sights on a romance with "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. Hewitt recently ended a year-long relationship with comedy actor Jamie Kennedy, and insists she's ready to find love again.
She reveals movie vampire Pattinson is her number one target. Hewitt says, "His features are so striking. I love that he has such a soft voice." The actress may have a tough time winning Pattinson's affections - he's rumored to be dating his vampire movie co-star Kristen Stewart.
This is not the first time Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her love for Robert Pattinson. In July, 2009, she told MTV, "There is not a girl in the world who's not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They're aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?