Jennifer Love Hewitt Sets Her Sights on Robert Pattinson
Newly-single star Jennifer Love Hewitt has set her sights on a romance with "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. Hewitt recently ended a year-long relationship with comedy actor Jamie Kennedy, and insists she's ready to find love again.
She reveals movie vampire Pattinson is her number one target. Hewitt says, "His features are so striking. I love that he has such a soft voice." The actress may have a tough time winning Pattinson's affections - he's rumored to be dating his vampire movie co-star Kristen Stewart.
This is not the first time Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her love for Robert Pattinson. In July, 2009, she told MTV, "There is not a girl in the world who's not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They're aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them