Jennifer Love Hewitt Sets Her Sights on Robert Pattinson
Newly-single star Jennifer Love Hewitt has set her sights on a romance with "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. Hewitt recently ended a year-long relationship with comedy actor Jamie Kennedy, and insists she's ready to find love again.
She reveals movie vampire Pattinson is her number one target. Hewitt says, "His features are so striking. I love that he has such a soft voice." The actress may have a tough time winning Pattinson's affections - he's rumored to be dating his vampire movie co-star Kristen Stewart.
This is not the first time Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her love for Robert Pattinson. In July, 2009, she told MTV, "There is not a girl in the world who's not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They're aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri