Jennifer Love Hewitt Sets Her Sights on Robert Pattinson
Newly-single star Jennifer Love Hewitt has set her sights on a romance with "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. Hewitt recently ended a year-long relationship with comedy actor Jamie Kennedy, and insists she's ready to find love again.
She reveals movie vampire Pattinson is her number one target. Hewitt says, "His features are so striking. I love that he has such a soft voice." The actress may have a tough time winning Pattinson's affections - he's rumored to be dating his vampire movie co-star Kristen Stewart.
This is not the first time Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her love for Robert Pattinson. In July, 2009, she told MTV, "There is not a girl in the world who's not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They're aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger