Jennifer Love Hewitt Sets Her Sights on Robert Pattinson
Newly-single star Jennifer Love Hewitt has set her sights on a romance with "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson. Hewitt recently ended a year-long relationship with comedy actor Jamie Kennedy, and insists she's ready to find love again.
She reveals movie vampire Pattinson is her number one target. Hewitt says, "His features are so striking. I love that he has such a soft voice." The actress may have a tough time winning Pattinson's affections - he's rumored to be dating his vampire movie co-star Kristen Stewart.
This is not the first time Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her love for Robert Pattinson. In July, 2009, she told MTV, "There is not a girl in the world who's not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They're aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App