'Men in Black 3' Set for 3-D Sequel
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are heading back to the big screen for a third "Men in Black 3" movie, according to U.S. reports. The duo will reteam as Kay and Jay in a 3-D sequel.
So far the hit franchise has made well over $1 billion globally. The last "Men in Black" film hit cinemas in 2002.
"Men in Black 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Men in Black II" which raked in about $441 millions worldwide. "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Etan Cohen has been hired to provide the screenplay for this next installment of the action film series, which was originally rumored to start shooting this spring. "Jonah Hex" actor Josh Brolin and "Bruno" star Sacha Baron Cohen reportedly are in talks to play an agent in it.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her