'Men in Black 3' Set for 3-D Sequel
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are heading back to the big screen for a third "Men in Black 3" movie, according to U.S. reports. The duo will reteam as Kay and Jay in a 3-D sequel.
So far the hit franchise has made well over $1 billion globally. The last "Men in Black" film hit cinemas in 2002.
"Men in Black 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Men in Black II" which raked in about $441 millions worldwide. "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Etan Cohen has been hired to provide the screenplay for this next installment of the action film series, which was originally rumored to start shooting this spring. "Jonah Hex" actor Josh Brolin and "Bruno" star Sacha Baron Cohen reportedly are in talks to play an agent in it.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth