'Men in Black 3' Set for 3-D Sequel
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are heading back to the big screen for a third "Men in Black 3" movie, according to U.S. reports. The duo will reteam as Kay and Jay in a 3-D sequel.
So far the hit franchise has made well over $1 billion globally. The last "Men in Black" film hit cinemas in 2002.
"Men in Black 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Men in Black II" which raked in about $441 millions worldwide. "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Etan Cohen has been hired to provide the screenplay for this next installment of the action film series, which was originally rumored to start shooting this spring. "Jonah Hex" actor Josh Brolin and "Bruno" star Sacha Baron Cohen reportedly are in talks to play an agent in it.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation