'Men in Black 3' Set for 3-D Sequel
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are heading back to the big screen for a third "Men in Black 3" movie, according to U.S. reports. The duo will reteam as Kay and Jay in a 3-D sequel.
So far the hit franchise has made well over $1 billion globally. The last "Men in Black" film hit cinemas in 2002.
"Men in Black 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Men in Black II" which raked in about $441 millions worldwide. "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Etan Cohen has been hired to provide the screenplay for this next installment of the action film series, which was originally rumored to start shooting this spring. "Jonah Hex" actor Josh Brolin and "Bruno" star Sacha Baron Cohen reportedly are in talks to play an agent in it.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour