'Men in Black 3' Set for 3-D Sequel
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are heading back to the big screen for a third "Men in Black 3" movie, according to U.S. reports. The duo will reteam as Kay and Jay in a 3-D sequel.
So far the hit franchise has made well over $1 billion globally. The last "Men in Black" film hit cinemas in 2002.
"Men in Black 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Men in Black II" which raked in about $441 millions worldwide. "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Etan Cohen has been hired to provide the screenplay for this next installment of the action film series, which was originally rumored to start shooting this spring. "Jonah Hex" actor Josh Brolin and "Bruno" star Sacha Baron Cohen reportedly are in talks to play an agent in it.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video