Lindsay Lohan Bailing on Deposition, Again
Lindsay Lohan has failed to show up for a second court date, just a week after she ditched an all-day deposition in California because of her busy schedule. The "Mean Girls" star was called upon to give evidence relating to a lawsuit filed by three men, who have accused the actress of holding them hostage during a drunken drive through Malibu, California in 2007.
Lohan's accusers, Ronnie Blake, Jakon Sutter and Dante Nigro, took legal action in 2008, insisting her actions endangered their lives. The star was stopped after the incident by police officers, who allegedly found cocaine in the car. Lohan later pleaded guilty to reckless drinking and driving and served one day in jail.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get a ride to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'