Lindsay Lohan Bailing on Deposition, Again
Lindsay Lohan has failed to show up for a second court date, just a week after she ditched an all-day deposition in California because of her busy schedule. The "Mean Girls" star was called upon to give evidence relating to a lawsuit filed by three men, who have accused the actress of holding them hostage during a drunken drive through Malibu, California in 2007.
Lohan's accusers, Ronnie Blake, Jakon Sutter and Dante Nigro, took legal action in 2008, insisting her actions endangered their lives. The star was stopped after the incident by police officers, who allegedly found cocaine in the car. Lohan later pleaded guilty to reckless drinking and driving and served one day in jail.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get a ride to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour