Lindsay Lohan Bailing on Deposition, Again
Lindsay Lohan has failed to show up for a second court date, just a week after she ditched an all-day deposition in California because of her busy schedule. The "Mean Girls" star was called upon to give evidence relating to a lawsuit filed by three men, who have accused the actress of holding them hostage during a drunken drive through Malibu, California in 2007.
Lohan's accusers, Ronnie Blake, Jakon Sutter and Dante Nigro, took legal action in 2008, insisting her actions endangered their lives. The star was stopped after the incident by police officers, who allegedly found cocaine in the car. Lohan later pleaded guilty to reckless drinking and driving and served one day in jail.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get a ride to court on time.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic