Lindsay Lohan Bailing on Deposition, Again
Lindsay Lohan has failed to show up for a second court date, just a week after she ditched an all-day deposition in California because of her busy schedule. The "Mean Girls" star was called upon to give evidence relating to a lawsuit filed by three men, who have accused the actress of holding them hostage during a drunken drive through Malibu, California in 2007.
Lohan's accusers, Ronnie Blake, Jakon Sutter and Dante Nigro, took legal action in 2008, insisting her actions endangered their lives. The star was stopped after the incident by police officers, who allegedly found cocaine in the car. Lohan later pleaded guilty to reckless drinking and driving and served one day in jail.
She was due to attend a deposition meeting in Venice on April 14 but turned up 90 minutes late, before she was driven off without even stepping out of the vehicle. The deposition was rescheduled for Wednesday morning, April 21 - but Lohan failed to show again because she reportedly couldn't get a ride to court on time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors