One of Steven Seagal's 'Sex' Victims Is Ray Charles' Granddaughter
One of the women at the center of Steven Seagal's ongoing sexual harassment scandal has been identified as the granddaughter of late soul legend Ray Charles. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen is suing the "Under Siege" actor for $1 million, claiming he used her "like a sex toy" and expected her to pleasure him sexually after landing a job as his executive assistant.
Two unnamed women have submitted sworn declarations to help Nguyen's case - and now one of the alleged victims has been revealed as Charles' granddaughter Blair Robinson, according to TMZ.com. In Robinson's declaration, she claims she first met Seagal at Ray Charles' 2004 funeral and took on a job as his assistant one month later.
Robinson alleges she quit after one day when Seagal made inappropriate sexual advances. She said the actor told her she was required to give him massages and he tried teaching her the proper method by massaging her. She states: "It became clear to me that he wanted and expected sexual favors as part of my job duties."
Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, has denied the accusations and claims Seagal has "no knowledge" of Robinson or the other woman who has come forward with similar statements. He added, "The declarations were clearly prepared by Nguyen's lawyer to be leaked to the media to help bolster his client's meritless claims."
Seagal's reality show, "Steven Seagal Lawman", has been put on hold following the allegations.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign