Kate Walsh House Hunting With New Beau
"Private Practice" star Kate Walsh is moving on following the dissolution of her marriage to Alex Young - she's been spotted house-hunting in California with her new boyfriend.
The actress' relationship with film executive Young turned nasty after their 2008 split and the former couple became embroiled in a bitter legal battle over spousal support and the division of assets. The divorce was finalized earlier this month, with Walsh agreeing to hand over half of her TV earnings for shows filmed during the 14 months they were man and wife - and she's keen to put the failed marriage firmly behind her by moving in with boyfriend Neil Andrea, an underwater-camera operator.
The loved-up pair was snapped viewing a number of properties together in Malibu on April 6 after a whirlwind romance. A source tells America's Star magazine, "She's thrilled that he wants them to get their own place, though they've been dating only about eight months. Kate feels that he really gets her. She wants to spend the rest of her life with him."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos