Kate Walsh House Hunting With New Beau
"Private Practice" star Kate Walsh is moving on following the dissolution of her marriage to Alex Young - she's been spotted house-hunting in California with her new boyfriend.
The actress' relationship with film executive Young turned nasty after their 2008 split and the former couple became embroiled in a bitter legal battle over spousal support and the division of assets. The divorce was finalized earlier this month, with Walsh agreeing to hand over half of her TV earnings for shows filmed during the 14 months they were man and wife - and she's keen to put the failed marriage firmly behind her by moving in with boyfriend Neil Andrea, an underwater-camera operator.
The loved-up pair was snapped viewing a number of properties together in Malibu on April 6 after a whirlwind romance. A source tells America's Star magazine, "She's thrilled that he wants them to get their own place, though they've been dating only about eight months. Kate feels that he really gets her. She wants to spend the rest of her life with him."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special