Kate Walsh House Hunting With New Beau
"Private Practice" star Kate Walsh is moving on following the dissolution of her marriage to Alex Young - she's been spotted house-hunting in California with her new boyfriend.
The actress' relationship with film executive Young turned nasty after their 2008 split and the former couple became embroiled in a bitter legal battle over spousal support and the division of assets. The divorce was finalized earlier this month, with Walsh agreeing to hand over half of her TV earnings for shows filmed during the 14 months they were man and wife - and she's keen to put the failed marriage firmly behind her by moving in with boyfriend Neil Andrea, an underwater-camera operator.
The loved-up pair was snapped viewing a number of properties together in Malibu on April 6 after a whirlwind romance. A source tells America's Star magazine, "She's thrilled that he wants them to get their own place, though they've been dating only about eight months. Kate feels that he really gets her. She wants to spend the rest of her life with him."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch