Kate Walsh House Hunting With New Beau
"Private Practice" star Kate Walsh is moving on following the dissolution of her marriage to Alex Young - she's been spotted house-hunting in California with her new boyfriend.
The actress' relationship with film executive Young turned nasty after their 2008 split and the former couple became embroiled in a bitter legal battle over spousal support and the division of assets. The divorce was finalized earlier this month, with Walsh agreeing to hand over half of her TV earnings for shows filmed during the 14 months they were man and wife - and she's keen to put the failed marriage firmly behind her by moving in with boyfriend Neil Andrea, an underwater-camera operator.
The loved-up pair was snapped viewing a number of properties together in Malibu on April 6 after a whirlwind romance. A source tells America's Star magazine, "She's thrilled that he wants them to get their own place, though they've been dating only about eight months. Kate feels that he really gets her. She wants to spend the rest of her life with him."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show