Kate Walsh House Hunting With New Beau
"Private Practice" star Kate Walsh is moving on following the dissolution of her marriage to Alex Young - she's been spotted house-hunting in California with her new boyfriend.
The actress' relationship with film executive Young turned nasty after their 2008 split and the former couple became embroiled in a bitter legal battle over spousal support and the division of assets. The divorce was finalized earlier this month, with Walsh agreeing to hand over half of her TV earnings for shows filmed during the 14 months they were man and wife - and she's keen to put the failed marriage firmly behind her by moving in with boyfriend Neil Andrea, an underwater-camera operator.
The loved-up pair was snapped viewing a number of properties together in Malibu on April 6 after a whirlwind romance. A source tells America's Star magazine, "She's thrilled that he wants them to get their own place, though they've been dating only about eight months. Kate feels that he really gets her. She wants to spend the rest of her life with him."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle