Samuel L. Jackson Upset 'Thor' Excludes Nick Fury
Samuel L. Jackson is disappointed producers left him out of the upcoming "Thor" movie - because he was convinced his character Nick Fury would make an appearance in the blockbuster.
The "Pulp Fiction" star made his debut as comic book icon Fury in a short scene at the very end of "Iron Man", and he is set to reprise the role in the sequel. His character is also due to appear in "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", and Jackson admits he was surprised to have been left out of "Thor" - because a flurry of press stories linked him to the film.
He tells Iesb.net, "I thought I was (in Thor). They said I was in the trades, and I was like, 'Oh, I've got a job!' And then, I called my agent and she said, 'Nah, you're not in it. They misprinted'. I was like, 'Well s**t, they need to pay me just 'cause they put my name in it'."
More Thor News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip