Samuel L. Jackson Upset 'Thor' Excludes Nick Fury
Samuel L. Jackson is disappointed producers left him out of the upcoming "Thor" movie - because he was convinced his character Nick Fury would make an appearance in the blockbuster.
The "Pulp Fiction" star made his debut as comic book icon Fury in a short scene at the very end of "Iron Man", and he is set to reprise the role in the sequel. His character is also due to appear in "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", and Jackson admits he was surprised to have been left out of "Thor" - because a flurry of press stories linked him to the film.
He tells Iesb.net, "I thought I was (in Thor). They said I was in the trades, and I was like, 'Oh, I've got a job!' And then, I called my agent and she said, 'Nah, you're not in it. They misprinted'. I was like, 'Well s**t, they need to pay me just 'cause they put my name in it'."
More Thor News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings