Samuel L. Jackson Upset 'Thor' Excludes Nick Fury
Samuel L. Jackson is disappointed producers left him out of the upcoming "Thor" movie - because he was convinced his character Nick Fury would make an appearance in the blockbuster.
The "Pulp Fiction" star made his debut as comic book icon Fury in a short scene at the very end of "Iron Man", and he is set to reprise the role in the sequel. His character is also due to appear in "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", and Jackson admits he was surprised to have been left out of "Thor" - because a flurry of press stories linked him to the film.
He tells Iesb.net, "I thought I was (in Thor). They said I was in the trades, and I was like, 'Oh, I've got a job!' And then, I called my agent and she said, 'Nah, you're not in it. They misprinted'. I was like, 'Well s**t, they need to pay me just 'cause they put my name in it'."
More Thor News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest