Samuel L. Jackson Upset 'Thor' Excludes Nick Fury
Samuel L. Jackson is disappointed producers left him out of the upcoming "Thor" movie - because he was convinced his character Nick Fury would make an appearance in the blockbuster.
The "Pulp Fiction" star made his debut as comic book icon Fury in a short scene at the very end of "Iron Man", and he is set to reprise the role in the sequel. His character is also due to appear in "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", and Jackson admits he was surprised to have been left out of "Thor" - because a flurry of press stories linked him to the film.
He tells Iesb.net, "I thought I was (in Thor). They said I was in the trades, and I was like, 'Oh, I've got a job!' And then, I called my agent and she said, 'Nah, you're not in it. They misprinted'. I was like, 'Well s**t, they need to pay me just 'cause they put my name in it'."
More Thor News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers