Samuel L. Jackson Upset 'Thor' Excludes Nick Fury
Samuel L. Jackson is disappointed producers left him out of the upcoming "Thor" movie - because he was convinced his character Nick Fury would make an appearance in the blockbuster.
The "Pulp Fiction" star made his debut as comic book icon Fury in a short scene at the very end of "Iron Man", and he is set to reprise the role in the sequel. His character is also due to appear in "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers", and Jackson admits he was surprised to have been left out of "Thor" - because a flurry of press stories linked him to the film.
He tells Iesb.net, "I thought I was (in Thor). They said I was in the trades, and I was like, 'Oh, I've got a job!' And then, I called my agent and she said, 'Nah, you're not in it. They misprinted'. I was like, 'Well s**t, they need to pay me just 'cause they put my name in it'."
More Thor News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!