Sarah Silverman Won't Do Fat Women Jokes
Comedienne Sarah Silverman has vowed never to joke about fat women - because she thinks they receive enough criticism. The star uses her shows to poke fun at people - but overweight ladies are off-limits to the funnywoman.
She tells Larry King, "I guess if there is anything I wouldn't talk about... fat jokes about women. That always bums me out because I feel like we live in a country where fat women - at least in white America - don't deserve love. And I don't think that's true for men. You see every sitcom star is like a fat guy with some gorgeous wife."
"But we live in a country that really feels that way. And that just makes me sad to make a joke of it or to make light of it. It tends to be more mean-spirited."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder