Sarah Silverman Won't Do Fat Women Jokes
Comedienne Sarah Silverman has vowed never to joke about fat women - because she thinks they receive enough criticism. The star uses her shows to poke fun at people - but overweight ladies are off-limits to the funnywoman.
She tells Larry King, "I guess if there is anything I wouldn't talk about... fat jokes about women. That always bums me out because I feel like we live in a country where fat women - at least in white America - don't deserve love. And I don't think that's true for men. You see every sitcom star is like a fat guy with some gorgeous wife."
"But we live in a country that really feels that way. And that just makes me sad to make a joke of it or to make light of it. It tends to be more mean-spirited."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'