Sarah Silverman Won't Do Fat Women Jokes
Comedienne Sarah Silverman has vowed never to joke about fat women - because she thinks they receive enough criticism. The star uses her shows to poke fun at people - but overweight ladies are off-limits to the funnywoman.
She tells Larry King, "I guess if there is anything I wouldn't talk about... fat jokes about women. That always bums me out because I feel like we live in a country where fat women - at least in white America - don't deserve love. And I don't think that's true for men. You see every sitcom star is like a fat guy with some gorgeous wife."
"But we live in a country that really feels that way. And that just makes me sad to make a joke of it or to make light of it. It tends to be more mean-spirited."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7