Sarah Silverman Won't Do Fat Women Jokes
Comedienne Sarah Silverman has vowed never to joke about fat women - because she thinks they receive enough criticism. The star uses her shows to poke fun at people - but overweight ladies are off-limits to the funnywoman.
She tells Larry King, "I guess if there is anything I wouldn't talk about... fat jokes about women. That always bums me out because I feel like we live in a country where fat women - at least in white America - don't deserve love. And I don't think that's true for men. You see every sitcom star is like a fat guy with some gorgeous wife."
"But we live in a country that really feels that way. And that just makes me sad to make a joke of it or to make light of it. It tends to be more mean-spirited."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues