Courtney Love Tired of Talking About Kurt Cobain
Courtney Love is pleading with the media to stop quizzing the rocker about her late husband Kurt Cobain because she's "sick" of talking about their short-lived marriage. The Hole singer wed the Nirvana frontman in 1992 when she was pregnant with their daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, but tragedy struck when he was found dead in his Seattle, Washington home just two years later.
Love has been candid about her relationship with Cobain in the past - but she's tired of answering reporters' questions about what her late husband would be like if he was still alive today. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I am not his spokesperson on Earth. I don't know what he'd be like now, he could be into society girls, he could be into fat girls, he could be homosexual. We don't know, he died at 27."
And Love admits she's feeling even more lonely now she's lost custody of Frances, now 17: "I'm ultimately a widow and a single mother, who's not even getting to be a mother right now. I am so alone, it's freaky."
The teenager was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and an aunt in December 2009 after falling out with her mother. Love was subsequently slapped with a restraining order by a U.S. judge, preventing her from contacting her daughter until their next court date later this year.
The singer is putting her wild days firmly behind her and is currently attempting to reinvent herself using her birth name Courtney Michelle.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'