Courtney Love Tired of Talking About Kurt Cobain
Courtney Love is pleading with the media to stop quizzing the rocker about her late husband Kurt Cobain because she's "sick" of talking about their short-lived marriage. The Hole singer wed the Nirvana frontman in 1992 when she was pregnant with their daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, but tragedy struck when he was found dead in his Seattle, Washington home just two years later.
Love has been candid about her relationship with Cobain in the past - but she's tired of answering reporters' questions about what her late husband would be like if he was still alive today. She tells Britain's NME magazine, "I am not his spokesperson on Earth. I don't know what he'd be like now, he could be into society girls, he could be into fat girls, he could be homosexual. We don't know, he died at 27."
And Love admits she's feeling even more lonely now she's lost custody of Frances, now 17: "I'm ultimately a widow and a single mother, who's not even getting to be a mother right now. I am so alone, it's freaky."
The teenager was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and an aunt in December 2009 after falling out with her mother. Love was subsequently slapped with a restraining order by a U.S. judge, preventing her from contacting her daughter until their next court date later this year.
The singer is putting her wild days firmly behind her and is currently attempting to reinvent herself using her birth name Courtney Michelle.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed