Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey New Wedding Ring Each Year
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's plans to renew their wedding vows annually is costing the rapper/actor a fortune - he treats his superstar wife to a new diamond ring each year. The couple wed in the Bahamas in 2008 and staged a second ceremony last year to mark their first anniversary as man and wife.
They plan on following in the footsteps of Seal and his supermodel wife Heidi Klum and do it all again every April 30 - but Cannon admits he will be out of pocket trying to top each sparkler.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "We get married every year! That's our thing. So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual (anniversary)... We'll do something, a party or event, just to celebrate. This is the third ring I have to buy... It'll be something different. Something good."
More Nick Cannon News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media