Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey New Wedding Ring Each Year
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's plans to renew their wedding vows annually is costing the rapper/actor a fortune - he treats his superstar wife to a new diamond ring each year. The couple wed in the Bahamas in 2008 and staged a second ceremony last year to mark their first anniversary as man and wife.
They plan on following in the footsteps of Seal and his supermodel wife Heidi Klum and do it all again every April 30 - but Cannon admits he will be out of pocket trying to top each sparkler.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "We get married every year! That's our thing. So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual (anniversary)... We'll do something, a party or event, just to celebrate. This is the third ring I have to buy... It'll be something different. Something good."
More Nick Cannon News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle