Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey New Wedding Ring Each Year
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's plans to renew their wedding vows annually is costing the rapper/actor a fortune - he treats his superstar wife to a new diamond ring each year. The couple wed in the Bahamas in 2008 and staged a second ceremony last year to mark their first anniversary as man and wife.
They plan on following in the footsteps of Seal and his supermodel wife Heidi Klum and do it all again every April 30 - but Cannon admits he will be out of pocket trying to top each sparkler.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "We get married every year! That's our thing. So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual (anniversary)... We'll do something, a party or event, just to celebrate. This is the third ring I have to buy... It'll be something different. Something good."
More Nick Cannon News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign