Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey New Wedding Ring Each Year
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's plans to renew their wedding vows annually is costing the rapper/actor a fortune - he treats his superstar wife to a new diamond ring each year. The couple wed in the Bahamas in 2008 and staged a second ceremony last year to mark their first anniversary as man and wife.
They plan on following in the footsteps of Seal and his supermodel wife Heidi Klum and do it all again every April 30 - but Cannon admits he will be out of pocket trying to top each sparkler.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "We get married every year! That's our thing. So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual (anniversary)... We'll do something, a party or event, just to celebrate. This is the third ring I have to buy... It'll be something different. Something good."
More Nick Cannon News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'