Nick Cannon Buys Mariah Carey New Wedding Ring Each Year
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's plans to renew their wedding vows annually is costing the rapper/actor a fortune - he treats his superstar wife to a new diamond ring each year. The couple wed in the Bahamas in 2008 and staged a second ceremony last year to mark their first anniversary as man and wife.
They plan on following in the footsteps of Seal and his supermodel wife Heidi Klum and do it all again every April 30 - but Cannon admits he will be out of pocket trying to top each sparkler.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "We get married every year! That's our thing. So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual (anniversary)... We'll do something, a party or event, just to celebrate. This is the third ring I have to buy... It'll be something different. Something good."
More Nick Cannon News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl