John Stamos' Extortionists Facing Criminal Charge
Federal prosecutors have filed a new criminal charge against two people accused of attempting to bribe actor John Stamos with compromising photos snapped at a 2004 party.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested Michigan residents Scott Sippola and Allison Coss on an extortion charge on December 2, 2009 after they allegedly threatened to release the snaps of the "ER" star unless he handed over $680,000.
Coss and Sippola were released on bond on December 3, but their legal troubles mounted on Monday, April 19 when authorities charged the pair with using interstate commerce to make the threat.
According to an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, the pictures in question were taken in 2004, when Stamos attended a Florida party with Coss and her pal. A spokesperson for the actor has insisted there is nothing embarrassing about the images.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame