John Stamos' Extortionists Facing Criminal Charge
Federal prosecutors have filed a new criminal charge against two people accused of attempting to bribe actor John Stamos with compromising photos snapped at a 2004 party.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested Michigan residents Scott Sippola and Allison Coss on an extortion charge on December 2, 2009 after they allegedly threatened to release the snaps of the "ER" star unless he handed over $680,000.
Coss and Sippola were released on bond on December 3, but their legal troubles mounted on Monday, April 19 when authorities charged the pair with using interstate commerce to make the threat.
According to an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, the pictures in question were taken in 2004, when Stamos attended a Florida party with Coss and her pal. A spokesperson for the actor has insisted there is nothing embarrassing about the images.
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig