John Stamos' Extortionists Facing Criminal Charge
Federal prosecutors have filed a new criminal charge against two people accused of attempting to bribe actor John Stamos with compromising photos snapped at a 2004 party.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested Michigan residents Scott Sippola and Allison Coss on an extortion charge on December 2, 2009 after they allegedly threatened to release the snaps of the "ER" star unless he handed over $680,000.
Coss and Sippola were released on bond on December 3, but their legal troubles mounted on Monday, April 19 when authorities charged the pair with using interstate commerce to make the threat.
According to an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, the pictures in question were taken in 2004, when Stamos attended a Florida party with Coss and her pal. A spokesperson for the actor has insisted there is nothing embarrassing about the images.
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'