John Stamos' Extortionists Facing Criminal Charge
Federal prosecutors have filed a new criminal charge against two people accused of attempting to bribe actor John Stamos with compromising photos snapped at a 2004 party.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested Michigan residents Scott Sippola and Allison Coss on an extortion charge on December 2, 2009 after they allegedly threatened to release the snaps of the "ER" star unless he handed over $680,000.
Coss and Sippola were released on bond on December 3, but their legal troubles mounted on Monday, April 19 when authorities charged the pair with using interstate commerce to make the threat.
According to an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, the pictures in question were taken in 2004, when Stamos attended a Florida party with Coss and her pal. A spokesperson for the actor has insisted there is nothing embarrassing about the images.
More John Stamos News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked