John Stamos' Extortionists Facing Criminal Charge
Federal prosecutors have filed a new criminal charge against two people accused of attempting to bribe actor John Stamos with compromising photos snapped at a 2004 party.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested Michigan residents Scott Sippola and Allison Coss on an extortion charge on December 2, 2009 after they allegedly threatened to release the snaps of the "ER" star unless he handed over $680,000.
Coss and Sippola were released on bond on December 3, but their legal troubles mounted on Monday, April 19 when authorities charged the pair with using interstate commerce to make the threat.
According to an affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, the pictures in question were taken in 2004, when Stamos attended a Florida party with Coss and her pal. A spokesperson for the actor has insisted there is nothing embarrassing about the images.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'