Keisha Buchanan to Open Up About Sugababes' Split in Tell-All Book
British singer Keisha Buchanan is reportedly planning to lift the lid on the Sugababes' troubles in a new tell-all book. The group has been dogged by rumors of infighting over the years and now contains none of the founding members.
Buchanan - who starred in the original line-up with Siobhan Donaghy and Mutya Buena in 1998 - left the band last year amid allegations she was forced out by the record label. And now she's planning a book to make the band's problems public, according to Britain's Now magazine.
A source tells the publication, "Keisha's in discussions about writing a book about her time in the band. Publishers have been after her for ages, but it's only now she's seriously considering it. At the moment it's still in the initial stages, but she's very excited. The book will chart the highs and lows and obviously deal with the very public split last year. Keisha's always kept quiet about what really happened even though the others have spoken at length about it."
Buchanan's former bandmates Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah now front the band with new member Jade Ewen. Last month, Buchanan teamed up with Buena and Donaghy to launch a legal challenge for the right to use the title Sugababes.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke