Keisha Buchanan to Open Up About Sugababes' Split in Tell-All Book
British singer Keisha Buchanan is reportedly planning to lift the lid on the Sugababes' troubles in a new tell-all book. The group has been dogged by rumors of infighting over the years and now contains none of the founding members.
Buchanan - who starred in the original line-up with Siobhan Donaghy and Mutya Buena in 1998 - left the band last year amid allegations she was forced out by the record label. And now she's planning a book to make the band's problems public, according to Britain's Now magazine.
A source tells the publication, "Keisha's in discussions about writing a book about her time in the band. Publishers have been after her for ages, but it's only now she's seriously considering it. At the moment it's still in the initial stages, but she's very excited. The book will chart the highs and lows and obviously deal with the very public split last year. Keisha's always kept quiet about what really happened even though the others have spoken at length about it."
Buchanan's former bandmates Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah now front the band with new member Jade Ewen. Last month, Buchanan teamed up with Buena and Donaghy to launch a legal challenge for the right to use the title Sugababes.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal