Ex-Wife to Tell All About Her Life With Steven Seagal in New Book
Steven Seagal's ex-wife Kelly LeBrock is planning to lift the lid on her life with the star in a new tell-all book. The "Weird Science" actress was married to the Hollywood tough guy for nine years between 1987 and 1996, and they have three children together.
Seagal found himself thrust into the headlines last week when a former employee filed a lawsuit alleging he used her "like a sex toy" and expected her to pleasure him sexually after landing a job as his executive assistant. He denies the claims.
LeBrock has refused to comment on the allegations, but has revealed she will be telling all about life with her ex-husband in a new book. She tells TMZ.com, "(I'm ) not surprised (by the allegations). I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our three children."
"I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance