Ex-Wife to Tell All About Her Life With Steven Seagal in New Book
Steven Seagal's ex-wife Kelly LeBrock is planning to lift the lid on her life with the star in a new tell-all book. The "Weird Science" actress was married to the Hollywood tough guy for nine years between 1987 and 1996, and they have three children together.
Seagal found himself thrust into the headlines last week when a former employee filed a lawsuit alleging he used her "like a sex toy" and expected her to pleasure him sexually after landing a job as his executive assistant. He denies the claims.
LeBrock has refused to comment on the allegations, but has revealed she will be telling all about life with her ex-husband in a new book. She tells TMZ.com, "(I'm ) not surprised (by the allegations). I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our three children."
"I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce