Ex-Wife to Tell All About Her Life With Steven Seagal in New Book
Steven Seagal's ex-wife Kelly LeBrock is planning to lift the lid on her life with the star in a new tell-all book. The "Weird Science" actress was married to the Hollywood tough guy for nine years between 1987 and 1996, and they have three children together.
Seagal found himself thrust into the headlines last week when a former employee filed a lawsuit alleging he used her "like a sex toy" and expected her to pleasure him sexually after landing a job as his executive assistant. He denies the claims.
LeBrock has refused to comment on the allegations, but has revealed she will be telling all about life with her ex-husband in a new book. She tells TMZ.com, "(I'm ) not surprised (by the allegations). I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our three children."
"I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week