Ex-Wife to Tell All About Her Life With Steven Seagal in New Book
Steven Seagal's ex-wife Kelly LeBrock is planning to lift the lid on her life with the star in a new tell-all book. The "Weird Science" actress was married to the Hollywood tough guy for nine years between 1987 and 1996, and they have three children together.
Seagal found himself thrust into the headlines last week when a former employee filed a lawsuit alleging he used her "like a sex toy" and expected her to pleasure him sexually after landing a job as his executive assistant. He denies the claims.
LeBrock has refused to comment on the allegations, but has revealed she will be telling all about life with her ex-husband in a new book. She tells TMZ.com, "(I'm ) not surprised (by the allegations). I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our three children."
"I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family