Alicia Keys and Justin Bieber Participate in Kennedy Auction
Stars including Alicia Keys, Sir Elton John and Whitney Houston have offered themselves up to the highest bidder to raise money for a human rights charity. Justin Bieber, Gwen Stefani and Oprah Winfrey are also among the celebrities donating their time for a 'meet and greet' which is being auctioned off online to benefit the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
Other lots include the opportunity to spend a day on the set of John Cusack's new movie and a signed hat worn by Harrison Ford in the "Indiana Jones" movies. Kerry Kennedy, founder of the RFK Center's Speak Truth to Power campaign, says, "By bidding on these incredible experiences, people will be supporting cutting-edge human rights defenders from around the world, including those fighting for the right to water and reconstruction in Haiti, the peace process in Darfur, farmers' rights in the U.S and much more."
Bidding on the items ends on April 28.
More Alicia Keys News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'