Oprah Winfrey Refuses to Take DNA Test Over Dad Claims
Oprah Winfrey is refusing to take a DNA test after several men emerged claiming to be the media mogul's father. The TV titan was raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin by her single mother and never knew her dad.
Her life has come under scrutiny in new tell-all book "Oprah: A Biography", with writer Kitty Kelley alleging to know the real identity of the father of the star. Noah Robinson, 84, a Second World War veteran, came forward earlier this month claiming he is the star's dad - and alleged he had requested a DNA test from Winfrey last year.
The chat show host was left fuming at the claims, telling the audience at The New York Women in Communications Matrix Awards on Monday, April 19, "New daddies are saying, 'Hello daughter, call me, I need a new roof'."
Winfrey is adamant she won't be reaching out to any of them - and is refusing to agree to any requests for a DNA test. She tells the New York Post, "I will not be taking a paternity test, ever. I've never heard of him (Robinson). I know who is claiming to be my real father."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami