Oprah Winfrey Refuses to Take DNA Test Over Dad Claims
Oprah Winfrey is refusing to take a DNA test after several men emerged claiming to be the media mogul's father. The TV titan was raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin by her single mother and never knew her dad.
Her life has come under scrutiny in new tell-all book "Oprah: A Biography", with writer Kitty Kelley alleging to know the real identity of the father of the star. Noah Robinson, 84, a Second World War veteran, came forward earlier this month claiming he is the star's dad - and alleged he had requested a DNA test from Winfrey last year.
The chat show host was left fuming at the claims, telling the audience at The New York Women in Communications Matrix Awards on Monday, April 19, "New daddies are saying, 'Hello daughter, call me, I need a new roof'."
Winfrey is adamant she won't be reaching out to any of them - and is refusing to agree to any requests for a DNA test. She tells the New York Post, "I will not be taking a paternity test, ever. I've never heard of him (Robinson). I know who is claiming to be my real father."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'