Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Lost Battle Over Payment Dispute
Michael Jackson's former publicist has lost her battle to pick up a major windfall from the King of Pop's estate - trustees have rejected her bid. Raymone Bain has become the latest victim of the trustees, who recently rejected a handful of creditors claiming cash.
She has been told the trustees will not pay out $44 million for two creditors' claims she filed earlier this year. TMZ.com previously reported that Bain filed the documents claiming Jackson owed her the cash in salary and profit sharing.
The publicist/manager acted on behalf of Jackson throughout his child molestation trial.
Beside Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, are also among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate has exceeded $25 million.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa