Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Lost Battle Over Payment Dispute
Michael Jackson's former publicist has lost her battle to pick up a major windfall from the King of Pop's estate - trustees have rejected her bid. Raymone Bain has become the latest victim of the trustees, who recently rejected a handful of creditors claiming cash.
She has been told the trustees will not pay out $44 million for two creditors' claims she filed earlier this year. TMZ.com previously reported that Bain filed the documents claiming Jackson owed her the cash in salary and profit sharing.
The publicist/manager acted on behalf of Jackson throughout his child molestation trial.
Beside Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, are also among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate has exceeded $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars