Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Lost Battle Over Payment Dispute
Michael Jackson's former publicist has lost her battle to pick up a major windfall from the King of Pop's estate - trustees have rejected her bid. Raymone Bain has become the latest victim of the trustees, who recently rejected a handful of creditors claiming cash.
She has been told the trustees will not pay out $44 million for two creditors' claims she filed earlier this year. TMZ.com previously reported that Bain filed the documents claiming Jackson owed her the cash in salary and profit sharing.
The publicist/manager acted on behalf of Jackson throughout his child molestation trial.
Beside Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, are also among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate has exceeded $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake