Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Lost Battle Over Payment Dispute
Michael Jackson's former publicist has lost her battle to pick up a major windfall from the King of Pop's estate - trustees have rejected her bid. Raymone Bain has become the latest victim of the trustees, who recently rejected a handful of creditors claiming cash.
She has been told the trustees will not pay out $44 million for two creditors' claims she filed earlier this year. TMZ.com previously reported that Bain filed the documents claiming Jackson owed her the cash in salary and profit sharing.
The publicist/manager acted on behalf of Jackson throughout his child molestation trial.
Beside Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, are also among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate has exceeded $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement