Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Lost Battle Over Payment Dispute
Michael Jackson's former publicist has lost her battle to pick up a major windfall from the King of Pop's estate - trustees have rejected her bid. Raymone Bain has become the latest victim of the trustees, who recently rejected a handful of creditors claiming cash.
She has been told the trustees will not pay out $44 million for two creditors' claims she filed earlier this year. TMZ.com previously reported that Bain filed the documents claiming Jackson owed her the cash in salary and profit sharing.
The publicist/manager acted on behalf of Jackson throughout his child molestation trial.
Beside Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, are also among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate has exceeded $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?