Oksana Grigorieva Confirms Split From Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has confirmed reports the couple has split at a press conference in her native Russia. The singer/songwriter was promoting an upcoming concert in Moscow on Monday, April 19 when she went public with the break-up news. She told reporters, "I can tell you that... we have split up, suddenly and recently. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
"We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
The pianist gave birth to Gibson's daughter Lucia in October 2009. News of the split leaked to the press last week.
Despite the highly-publicized split, Oksana Grigorieva will continue with her plan to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month.
More Mel Gibson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special