Oksana Grigorieva Confirms Split From Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has confirmed reports the couple has split at a press conference in her native Russia. The singer/songwriter was promoting an upcoming concert in Moscow on Monday, April 19 when she went public with the break-up news. She told reporters, "I can tell you that... we have split up, suddenly and recently. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
"We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
The pianist gave birth to Gibson's daughter Lucia in October 2009. News of the split leaked to the press last week.
Despite the highly-publicized split, Oksana Grigorieva will continue with her plan to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month.
More Mel Gibson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding