Oksana Grigorieva Confirms Split From Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has confirmed reports the couple has split at a press conference in her native Russia. The singer/songwriter was promoting an upcoming concert in Moscow on Monday, April 19 when she went public with the break-up news. She told reporters, "I can tell you that... we have split up, suddenly and recently. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
"We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
The pianist gave birth to Gibson's daughter Lucia in October 2009. News of the split leaked to the press last week.
Despite the highly-publicized split, Oksana Grigorieva will continue with her plan to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie