Oksana Grigorieva Confirms Split From Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has confirmed reports the couple has split at a press conference in her native Russia. The singer/songwriter was promoting an upcoming concert in Moscow on Monday, April 19 when she went public with the break-up news. She told reporters, "I can tell you that... we have split up, suddenly and recently. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
"We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
The pianist gave birth to Gibson's daughter Lucia in October 2009. News of the split leaked to the press last week.
Despite the highly-publicized split, Oksana Grigorieva will continue with her plan to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes