Oksana Grigorieva Confirms Split From Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has confirmed reports the couple has split at a press conference in her native Russia. The singer/songwriter was promoting an upcoming concert in Moscow on Monday, April 19 when she went public with the break-up news. She told reporters, "I can tell you that... we have split up, suddenly and recently. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
"We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
The pianist gave birth to Gibson's daughter Lucia in October 2009. News of the split leaked to the press last week.
Despite the highly-publicized split, Oksana Grigorieva will continue with her plan to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked