Tara Reid Calls Off Engagement to Michael Axtmann
Actress Tara Reid has reportedly called off her engagement to businessman boyfriend Michael Axtmann - after changing her status on social networking website Facebook to "single". The "American Pie" star has been dating Axtmann since early last year, and the Internet entrepreneur proposed during a night out in Los Angeles in January.
The pair was reported to be planning a small summer wedding, but Reid has now taken to the internet to alter her relationship status, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. The actress had already started making plans for her big day, and had reportedly enlisted wedding dress designer Rani Totman to style her.
She recently revealed, "I've always wanted that fairytale Cinderella look. There's only one moment in your entire life when you can dress like that, so I want to go over-the-top. A total princess." She added, "Seeing myself and picturing Michael at the altar, I get butterflies in my stomach."
More Tara Reid News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed