Tara Reid Calls Off Engagement to Michael Axtmann
Actress Tara Reid has reportedly called off her engagement to businessman boyfriend Michael Axtmann - after changing her status on social networking website Facebook to "single". The "American Pie" star has been dating Axtmann since early last year, and the Internet entrepreneur proposed during a night out in Los Angeles in January.
The pair was reported to be planning a small summer wedding, but Reid has now taken to the internet to alter her relationship status, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. The actress had already started making plans for her big day, and had reportedly enlisted wedding dress designer Rani Totman to style her.
She recently revealed, "I've always wanted that fairytale Cinderella look. There's only one moment in your entire life when you can dress like that, so I want to go over-the-top. A total princess." She added, "Seeing myself and picturing Michael at the altar, I get butterflies in my stomach."
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface