Tara Reid Calls Off Engagement to Michael Axtmann
Actress Tara Reid has reportedly called off her engagement to businessman boyfriend Michael Axtmann - after changing her status on social networking website Facebook to "single". The "American Pie" star has been dating Axtmann since early last year, and the Internet entrepreneur proposed during a night out in Los Angeles in January.
The pair was reported to be planning a small summer wedding, but Reid has now taken to the internet to alter her relationship status, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. The actress had already started making plans for her big day, and had reportedly enlisted wedding dress designer Rani Totman to style her.
She recently revealed, "I've always wanted that fairytale Cinderella look. There's only one moment in your entire life when you can dress like that, so I want to go over-the-top. A total princess." She added, "Seeing myself and picturing Michael at the altar, I get butterflies in my stomach."
More Tara Reid News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom