Tara Reid Calls Off Engagement to Michael Axtmann
Actress Tara Reid has reportedly called off her engagement to businessman boyfriend Michael Axtmann - after changing her status on social networking website Facebook to "single". The "American Pie" star has been dating Axtmann since early last year, and the Internet entrepreneur proposed during a night out in Los Angeles in January.
The pair was reported to be planning a small summer wedding, but Reid has now taken to the internet to alter her relationship status, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. The actress had already started making plans for her big day, and had reportedly enlisted wedding dress designer Rani Totman to style her.
She recently revealed, "I've always wanted that fairytale Cinderella look. There's only one moment in your entire life when you can dress like that, so I want to go over-the-top. A total princess." She added, "Seeing myself and picturing Michael at the altar, I get butterflies in my stomach."
More Tara Reid News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date