Tara Reid Calls Off Engagement to Michael Axtmann
Actress Tara Reid has reportedly called off her engagement to businessman boyfriend Michael Axtmann - after changing her status on social networking website Facebook to "single". The "American Pie" star has been dating Axtmann since early last year, and the Internet entrepreneur proposed during a night out in Los Angeles in January.
The pair was reported to be planning a small summer wedding, but Reid has now taken to the internet to alter her relationship status, according to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. The actress had already started making plans for her big day, and had reportedly enlisted wedding dress designer Rani Totman to style her.
She recently revealed, "I've always wanted that fairytale Cinderella look. There's only one moment in your entire life when you can dress like that, so I want to go over-the-top. A total princess." She added, "Seeing myself and picturing Michael at the altar, I get butterflies in my stomach."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered