Julianne Hough Could Exit 'Footloose' Too
The movie remake of "Footloose" could be star-less by the end of the month if producers can't settle a scheduling conflict with singer/dancer Julianne Hough. She's set to follow in the footsteps of her one-time co-star Chace Crawford and drop out of the movie, due to "scheduling difficulties".
The remake of the 1984 classic was thrown into jeopardy after Crawford suddenly quit the project earlier this month, due to scheduling conflicts of his own. Crawford signed on to play the part made famous by Kevin Bacon in the film after Zac Efron pulled out last year.
And now country singer Hough admits she may have to pull out of the remake too. She tells UsMagazine.com, "It sucks. His (Crawford) schedule couldn't work because of 'Gossip Girl' and mine almost didn't work because of (TV show) 'Dancing with the Stars', so we're still actually working on mine to see if I can do it."
The "Footloose" remake also lost its director last year when Kenny Ortega pulled out of the production. "Hustle & Flow" and "Black Snake Moan" moviemaker Craig Brewer, who co-wrote the new "Footloose" screenplay, is currently attached to direct.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says