Mika Chartered Cars to Get Out of Paris
Pop star Mika refused to let the volcanic ash storm which has brought much of Europe to a standstill wreck his concert plans in Spain on Sunday, April 18 - he hired a fleet of cars to get him and his band from Paris, France to Barcelona.
The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker had to scrap a show in Lisbon, Portugal when all flights from France were grounded following the Iceland volcano blast on Thursday, April 15, which left a cloud of ash floating in the skies above the continent.
In a tweet to fans, Mika posted, "Volcano freak out. This is bad." He then hired cars to make sure he didn't have to postpone a second show on his European tour.
More than 63,000 flights were canceled as a result of the volcano chaos, keeping over six million people on the ground. The planes are expected to stay grounded until Tuesday, April 20.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves