Mika Chartered Cars to Get Out of Paris
Pop star Mika refused to let the volcanic ash storm which has brought much of Europe to a standstill wreck his concert plans in Spain on Sunday, April 18 - he hired a fleet of cars to get him and his band from Paris, France to Barcelona.
The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker had to scrap a show in Lisbon, Portugal when all flights from France were grounded following the Iceland volcano blast on Thursday, April 15, which left a cloud of ash floating in the skies above the continent.
In a tweet to fans, Mika posted, "Volcano freak out. This is bad." He then hired cars to make sure he didn't have to postpone a second show on his European tour.
More than 63,000 flights were canceled as a result of the volcano chaos, keeping over six million people on the ground. The planes are expected to stay grounded until Tuesday, April 20.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates