Mika Chartered Cars to Get Out of Paris
Pop star Mika refused to let the volcanic ash storm which has brought much of Europe to a standstill wreck his concert plans in Spain on Sunday, April 18 - he hired a fleet of cars to get him and his band from Paris, France to Barcelona.
The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker had to scrap a show in Lisbon, Portugal when all flights from France were grounded following the Iceland volcano blast on Thursday, April 15, which left a cloud of ash floating in the skies above the continent.
In a tweet to fans, Mika posted, "Volcano freak out. This is bad." He then hired cars to make sure he didn't have to postpone a second show on his European tour.
More than 63,000 flights were canceled as a result of the volcano chaos, keeping over six million people on the ground. The planes are expected to stay grounded until Tuesday, April 20.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3