Lorenzo Lamas' Daughter Eloped With Stranger
U.S. reality TV star Shayne Lamas has stunned family and friends by marrying her boyfriend of just a day in Las Vegas. According to TMZ.com, the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas eloped and wed Nik Richie at the Little White Wedding Chapel, where Britney Spears exchanged vows with childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004, only to have the marriage annulled days later.
The new couple reportedly met on Saturday, April 17 and wed within 24 hours. Lamas broke off her engagement to "The Bachelor" star Matt Grant in July 2008 after winning the U.S. reality TV competition.
Richie, the founder of celebrity website TheDirty.com, announced the news with a short note on his Twitter.com page on Monday, April 19 that read "Married". Lamas has yet to confirm the wedding.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy