Lorenzo Lamas' Daughter Eloped With Stranger
U.S. reality TV star Shayne Lamas has stunned family and friends by marrying her boyfriend of just a day in Las Vegas. According to TMZ.com, the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas eloped and wed Nik Richie at the Little White Wedding Chapel, where Britney Spears exchanged vows with childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004, only to have the marriage annulled days later.
The new couple reportedly met on Saturday, April 17 and wed within 24 hours. Lamas broke off her engagement to "The Bachelor" star Matt Grant in July 2008 after winning the U.S. reality TV competition.
Richie, the founder of celebrity website TheDirty.com, announced the news with a short note on his Twitter.com page on Monday, April 19 that read "Married". Lamas has yet to confirm the wedding.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off