Lorenzo Lamas' Daughter Eloped With Stranger
U.S. reality TV star Shayne Lamas has stunned family and friends by marrying her boyfriend of just a day in Las Vegas. According to TMZ.com, the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas eloped and wed Nik Richie at the Little White Wedding Chapel, where Britney Spears exchanged vows with childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004, only to have the marriage annulled days later.
The new couple reportedly met on Saturday, April 17 and wed within 24 hours. Lamas broke off her engagement to "The Bachelor" star Matt Grant in July 2008 after winning the U.S. reality TV competition.
Richie, the founder of celebrity website TheDirty.com, announced the news with a short note on his Twitter.com page on Monday, April 19 that read "Married". Lamas has yet to confirm the wedding.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons