Lorenzo Lamas' Daughter Eloped With Stranger
U.S. reality TV star Shayne Lamas has stunned family and friends by marrying her boyfriend of just a day in Las Vegas. According to TMZ.com, the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas eloped and wed Nik Richie at the Little White Wedding Chapel, where Britney Spears exchanged vows with childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004, only to have the marriage annulled days later.
The new couple reportedly met on Saturday, April 17 and wed within 24 hours. Lamas broke off her engagement to "The Bachelor" star Matt Grant in July 2008 after winning the U.S. reality TV competition.
Richie, the founder of celebrity website TheDirty.com, announced the news with a short note on his Twitter.com page on Monday, April 19 that read "Married". Lamas has yet to confirm the wedding.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce