Lorenzo Lamas' Daughter Eloped With Stranger
U.S. reality TV star Shayne Lamas has stunned family and friends by marrying her boyfriend of just a day in Las Vegas. According to TMZ.com, the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas eloped and wed Nik Richie at the Little White Wedding Chapel, where Britney Spears exchanged vows with childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004, only to have the marriage annulled days later.
The new couple reportedly met on Saturday, April 17 and wed within 24 hours. Lamas broke off her engagement to "The Bachelor" star Matt Grant in July 2008 after winning the U.S. reality TV competition.
Richie, the founder of celebrity website TheDirty.com, announced the news with a short note on his Twitter.com page on Monday, April 19 that read "Married". Lamas has yet to confirm the wedding.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her