Oksana Grigorieva Back to Stage Soon After Split
Singer Oksana Grigorieva has kept her promise to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month, weeks after her highly-publicized split from actor Mel Gibson.
Gibson stirred controversy when he unveiled Grigorieva as his girlfriend shortly after his wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April - but the new union was not meant to last. The actor/director and Grigorieva reportedly ended their romance earlier this month - less than six months after Grigorieva gave birth to their first daughter, Lucia.
News of the split sparked reports Grigorieva's performance at a charity concert in Moscow would be canceled, but Grigorieva has assured fans the show - to aid child victims of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster - will go on. She says, "Children's pain hurts me too. I always wanted to help children through music."
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future