Oksana Grigorieva Back to Stage Soon After Split
Singer Oksana Grigorieva has kept her promise to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month, weeks after her highly-publicized split from actor Mel Gibson.
Gibson stirred controversy when he unveiled Grigorieva as his girlfriend shortly after his wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April - but the new union was not meant to last. The actor/director and Grigorieva reportedly ended their romance earlier this month - less than six months after Grigorieva gave birth to their first daughter, Lucia.
News of the split sparked reports Grigorieva's performance at a charity concert in Moscow would be canceled, but Grigorieva has assured fans the show - to aid child victims of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster - will go on. She says, "Children's pain hurts me too. I always wanted to help children through music."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective