Oksana Grigorieva Back to Stage Soon After Split
Singer Oksana Grigorieva has kept her promise to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month, weeks after her highly-publicized split from actor Mel Gibson.
Gibson stirred controversy when he unveiled Grigorieva as his girlfriend shortly after his wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April - but the new union was not meant to last. The actor/director and Grigorieva reportedly ended their romance earlier this month - less than six months after Grigorieva gave birth to their first daughter, Lucia.
News of the split sparked reports Grigorieva's performance at a charity concert in Moscow would be canceled, but Grigorieva has assured fans the show - to aid child victims of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster - will go on. She says, "Children's pain hurts me too. I always wanted to help children through music."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck