Oksana Grigorieva Back to Stage Soon After Split
Singer Oksana Grigorieva has kept her promise to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month, weeks after her highly-publicized split from actor Mel Gibson.
Gibson stirred controversy when he unveiled Grigorieva as his girlfriend shortly after his wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April - but the new union was not meant to last. The actor/director and Grigorieva reportedly ended their romance earlier this month - less than six months after Grigorieva gave birth to their first daughter, Lucia.
News of the split sparked reports Grigorieva's performance at a charity concert in Moscow would be canceled, but Grigorieva has assured fans the show - to aid child victims of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster - will go on. She says, "Children's pain hurts me too. I always wanted to help children through music."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?