Oksana Grigorieva Back to Stage Soon After Split
Singer Oksana Grigorieva has kept her promise to perform at a charity concert in her native Russia later this month, weeks after her highly-publicized split from actor Mel Gibson.
Gibson stirred controversy when he unveiled Grigorieva as his girlfriend shortly after his wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April - but the new union was not meant to last. The actor/director and Grigorieva reportedly ended their romance earlier this month - less than six months after Grigorieva gave birth to their first daughter, Lucia.
News of the split sparked reports Grigorieva's performance at a charity concert in Moscow would be canceled, but Grigorieva has assured fans the show - to aid child victims of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster - will go on. She says, "Children's pain hurts me too. I always wanted to help children through music."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media