Lindsay Lohan Quit Ungaro Because She Was Uninvolved
The president of Lindsay Lohan's 6126 fashion brand has come to the actress-turned-socialite's defense following her split from style company Emanuel Ungaro, insisting the "Mean Girls" star wasn't allowed to get involved in the firm's decisions.
Lohan was reportedly dropped from her role as artistic adviser for Ungaro earlier this year after her debut runway show for the company in 2009 was a critical flop. But her 6126 president Kristi Kaylor insists her boss was unfairly criticized by the fashion police - and never had a chance to succeed at Ungaro.
Speaking out in the Los Angeles Times newspaper, Kaylor says, "Lindsay was frustrated she didn't get to be as involved as she wanted to be." And Kaylor insists the Lohan portrayed in the media as a party-loving problem is nothing like her press suggests.
She adds, "They (media) are so hard on her. There's such another story. I work with her, and she comes to every meeting on time. She's very engaged. In two years, she's never let me down. She's never not returned an email or phone call... She has a heart of gold. She just needs people to believe in her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked