Lindsay Lohan Quit Ungaro Because She Was Uninvolved
The president of Lindsay Lohan's 6126 fashion brand has come to the actress-turned-socialite's defense following her split from style company Emanuel Ungaro, insisting the "Mean Girls" star wasn't allowed to get involved in the firm's decisions.
Lohan was reportedly dropped from her role as artistic adviser for Ungaro earlier this year after her debut runway show for the company in 2009 was a critical flop. But her 6126 president Kristi Kaylor insists her boss was unfairly criticized by the fashion police - and never had a chance to succeed at Ungaro.
Speaking out in the Los Angeles Times newspaper, Kaylor says, "Lindsay was frustrated she didn't get to be as involved as she wanted to be." And Kaylor insists the Lohan portrayed in the media as a party-loving problem is nothing like her press suggests.
She adds, "They (media) are so hard on her. There's such another story. I work with her, and she comes to every meeting on time. She's very engaged. In two years, she's never let me down. She's never not returned an email or phone call... She has a heart of gold. She just needs people to believe in her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris