Lindsay Lohan Quit Ungaro Because She Was Uninvolved
The president of Lindsay Lohan's 6126 fashion brand has come to the actress-turned-socialite's defense following her split from style company Emanuel Ungaro, insisting the "Mean Girls" star wasn't allowed to get involved in the firm's decisions.
Lohan was reportedly dropped from her role as artistic adviser for Ungaro earlier this year after her debut runway show for the company in 2009 was a critical flop. But her 6126 president Kristi Kaylor insists her boss was unfairly criticized by the fashion police - and never had a chance to succeed at Ungaro.
Speaking out in the Los Angeles Times newspaper, Kaylor says, "Lindsay was frustrated she didn't get to be as involved as she wanted to be." And Kaylor insists the Lohan portrayed in the media as a party-loving problem is nothing like her press suggests.
She adds, "They (media) are so hard on her. There's such another story. I work with her, and she comes to every meeting on time. She's very engaged. In two years, she's never let me down. She's never not returned an email or phone call... She has a heart of gold. She just needs people to believe in her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family