Lindsay Lohan Quit Ungaro Because She Was Uninvolved
The president of Lindsay Lohan's 6126 fashion brand has come to the actress-turned-socialite's defense following her split from style company Emanuel Ungaro, insisting the "Mean Girls" star wasn't allowed to get involved in the firm's decisions.
Lohan was reportedly dropped from her role as artistic adviser for Ungaro earlier this year after her debut runway show for the company in 2009 was a critical flop. But her 6126 president Kristi Kaylor insists her boss was unfairly criticized by the fashion police - and never had a chance to succeed at Ungaro.
Speaking out in the Los Angeles Times newspaper, Kaylor says, "Lindsay was frustrated she didn't get to be as involved as she wanted to be." And Kaylor insists the Lohan portrayed in the media as a party-loving problem is nothing like her press suggests.
She adds, "They (media) are so hard on her. There's such another story. I work with her, and she comes to every meeting on time. She's very engaged. In two years, she's never let me down. She's never not returned an email or phone call... She has a heart of gold. She just needs people to believe in her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed