Eddie Cibrian Called 'Cheater' at ACM Awards
Leann Rimes' actor boyfriend Eddie Cibrian received a rude reception from the press at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 18 when he was heckled as a "cheater" after leaving his wife to be with the singer.
The "Northern Lights" TV stars were at the center of controversy last year when they were caught kissing on camera - while they were still married to their respective partners. Rimes subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville.
The stars have since gone public with their love for one another and hit the red carpet together at the country music awards in Las Vegas. But Cibrian felt the wrath of critics when he stepped on stage to present an award to Lady Antelbellum, with reporters in the press room calling him out as a "cheater".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby