Eddie Cibrian Called 'Cheater' at ACM Awards
Leann Rimes' actor boyfriend Eddie Cibrian received a rude reception from the press at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 18 when he was heckled as a "cheater" after leaving his wife to be with the singer.
The "Northern Lights" TV stars were at the center of controversy last year when they were caught kissing on camera - while they were still married to their respective partners. Rimes subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville.
The stars have since gone public with their love for one another and hit the red carpet together at the country music awards in Las Vegas. But Cibrian felt the wrath of critics when he stepped on stage to present an award to Lady Antelbellum, with reporters in the press room calling him out as a "cheater".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group