Eddie Cibrian Called 'Cheater' at ACM Awards
Leann Rimes' actor boyfriend Eddie Cibrian received a rude reception from the press at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 18 when he was heckled as a "cheater" after leaving his wife to be with the singer.
The "Northern Lights" TV stars were at the center of controversy last year when they were caught kissing on camera - while they were still married to their respective partners. Rimes subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville.
The stars have since gone public with their love for one another and hit the red carpet together at the country music awards in Las Vegas. But Cibrian felt the wrath of critics when he stepped on stage to present an award to Lady Antelbellum, with reporters in the press room calling him out as a "cheater".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed