Eddie Cibrian Called 'Cheater' at ACM Awards
Leann Rimes' actor boyfriend Eddie Cibrian received a rude reception from the press at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 18 when he was heckled as a "cheater" after leaving his wife to be with the singer.
The "Northern Lights" TV stars were at the center of controversy last year when they were caught kissing on camera - while they were still married to their respective partners. Rimes subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville.
The stars have since gone public with their love for one another and hit the red carpet together at the country music awards in Las Vegas. But Cibrian felt the wrath of critics when he stepped on stage to present an award to Lady Antelbellum, with reporters in the press room calling him out as a "cheater".
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors