Eddie Cibrian Called 'Cheater' at ACM Awards
Leann Rimes' actor boyfriend Eddie Cibrian received a rude reception from the press at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 18 when he was heckled as a "cheater" after leaving his wife to be with the singer.
The "Northern Lights" TV stars were at the center of controversy last year when they were caught kissing on camera - while they were still married to their respective partners. Rimes subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville.
The stars have since gone public with their love for one another and hit the red carpet together at the country music awards in Las Vegas. But Cibrian felt the wrath of critics when he stepped on stage to present an award to Lady Antelbellum, with reporters in the press room calling him out as a "cheater".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed