Nadine Coyle's Twitter Has Been Hacked
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet hoaxers - her Twitter.com account has been hacked. The Irish singer's page on the social networking site was updated over the weekend, April 18 to include links redirecting readers to 'miracle' diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
It came just weeks after Coyle was forced to deny rumors she has been suffering from an eating disorder. But the star was quick to spot the hoax and a note was subsequently posted on Coyle's page to warn fans.
The post reads, "Twitter is not secure. A hacker has written the last few messages. Please ignore till we get it changed! This is a risky little site."
Jason Mraz and Solange Knowles' Twitter pages were also invaded in February.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season