Nadine Coyle's Twitter Has Been Hacked
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet hoaxers - her Twitter.com account has been hacked. The Irish singer's page on the social networking site was updated over the weekend, April 18 to include links redirecting readers to 'miracle' diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
It came just weeks after Coyle was forced to deny rumors she has been suffering from an eating disorder. But the star was quick to spot the hoax and a note was subsequently posted on Coyle's page to warn fans.
The post reads, "Twitter is not secure. A hacker has written the last few messages. Please ignore till we get it changed! This is a risky little site."
Jason Mraz and Solange Knowles' Twitter pages were also invaded in February.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'