Nadine Coyle's Twitter Has Been Hacked
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet hoaxers - her Twitter.com account has been hacked. The Irish singer's page on the social networking site was updated over the weekend, April 18 to include links redirecting readers to 'miracle' diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
It came just weeks after Coyle was forced to deny rumors she has been suffering from an eating disorder. But the star was quick to spot the hoax and a note was subsequently posted on Coyle's page to warn fans.
The post reads, "Twitter is not secure. A hacker has written the last few messages. Please ignore till we get it changed! This is a risky little site."
Jason Mraz and Solange Knowles' Twitter pages were also invaded in February.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off