Nadine Coyle's Twitter Has Been Hacked
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet hoaxers - her Twitter.com account has been hacked. The Irish singer's page on the social networking site was updated over the weekend, April 18 to include links redirecting readers to 'miracle' diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
It came just weeks after Coyle was forced to deny rumors she has been suffering from an eating disorder. But the star was quick to spot the hoax and a note was subsequently posted on Coyle's page to warn fans.
The post reads, "Twitter is not secure. A hacker has written the last few messages. Please ignore till we get it changed! This is a risky little site."
Jason Mraz and Solange Knowles' Twitter pages were also invaded in February.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy