Nadine Coyle's Twitter Has Been Hacked
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet hoaxers - her Twitter.com account has been hacked. The Irish singer's page on the social networking site was updated over the weekend, April 18 to include links redirecting readers to 'miracle' diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
It came just weeks after Coyle was forced to deny rumors she has been suffering from an eating disorder. But the star was quick to spot the hoax and a note was subsequently posted on Coyle's page to warn fans.
The post reads, "Twitter is not secure. A hacker has written the last few messages. Please ignore till we get it changed! This is a risky little site."
Jason Mraz and Solange Knowles' Twitter pages were also invaded in February.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media