Cory Monteith: Taylor Swift Is Pretty Fantastic
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is remaining coy over rumors of a romance with country superstar Taylor Swift, dodging the speculation by insisting she is "a great friend". The stars sparked reports they were dating earlier this year when they were spotted together at a Grammy Awards afterparty.
Speculation mounted last month when Swift was snapped embracing the Canadian actor during a night of bowling in Los Angeles, and Monteith is refusing to confirm or deny they are a couple. Speaking to CMT Radio Live's Cody Alan, he says, "(She's) a great friend of mine. She's pretty fantastic."
However, Monteith does admit to losing at bowling to the "Love Story" hitmaker, who he admits "kicked (his) a**". He adds: "I'm not gonna deny this (losing). I was just an unco-ordinated mess that day and I couldn't put the ball into the pins. I couldn't do it. It was bad."
"She just brought the A-game. And I brought the B-game."
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!