Cory Monteith: Taylor Swift Is Pretty Fantastic
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is remaining coy over rumors of a romance with country superstar Taylor Swift, dodging the speculation by insisting she is "a great friend". The stars sparked reports they were dating earlier this year when they were spotted together at a Grammy Awards afterparty.
Speculation mounted last month when Swift was snapped embracing the Canadian actor during a night of bowling in Los Angeles, and Monteith is refusing to confirm or deny they are a couple. Speaking to CMT Radio Live's Cody Alan, he says, "(She's) a great friend of mine. She's pretty fantastic."
However, Monteith does admit to losing at bowling to the "Love Story" hitmaker, who he admits "kicked (his) a**". He adds: "I'm not gonna deny this (losing). I was just an unco-ordinated mess that day and I couldn't put the ball into the pins. I couldn't do it. It was bad."
"She just brought the A-game. And I brought the B-game."
More Cory Monteith News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia