Cory Monteith: Taylor Swift Is Pretty Fantastic
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is remaining coy over rumors of a romance with country superstar Taylor Swift, dodging the speculation by insisting she is "a great friend". The stars sparked reports they were dating earlier this year when they were spotted together at a Grammy Awards afterparty.
Speculation mounted last month when Swift was snapped embracing the Canadian actor during a night of bowling in Los Angeles, and Monteith is refusing to confirm or deny they are a couple. Speaking to CMT Radio Live's Cody Alan, he says, "(She's) a great friend of mine. She's pretty fantastic."
However, Monteith does admit to losing at bowling to the "Love Story" hitmaker, who he admits "kicked (his) a**". He adds: "I'm not gonna deny this (losing). I was just an unco-ordinated mess that day and I couldn't put the ball into the pins. I couldn't do it. It was bad."
"She just brought the A-game. And I brought the B-game."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri