Cory Monteith: Taylor Swift Is Pretty Fantastic
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is remaining coy over rumors of a romance with country superstar Taylor Swift, dodging the speculation by insisting she is "a great friend". The stars sparked reports they were dating earlier this year when they were spotted together at a Grammy Awards afterparty.
Speculation mounted last month when Swift was snapped embracing the Canadian actor during a night of bowling in Los Angeles, and Monteith is refusing to confirm or deny they are a couple. Speaking to CMT Radio Live's Cody Alan, he says, "(She's) a great friend of mine. She's pretty fantastic."
However, Monteith does admit to losing at bowling to the "Love Story" hitmaker, who he admits "kicked (his) a**". He adds: "I'm not gonna deny this (losing). I was just an unco-ordinated mess that day and I couldn't put the ball into the pins. I couldn't do it. It was bad."
"She just brought the A-game. And I brought the B-game."
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'