Cory Monteith: Taylor Swift Is Pretty Fantastic
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is remaining coy over rumors of a romance with country superstar Taylor Swift, dodging the speculation by insisting she is "a great friend". The stars sparked reports they were dating earlier this year when they were spotted together at a Grammy Awards afterparty.
Speculation mounted last month when Swift was snapped embracing the Canadian actor during a night of bowling in Los Angeles, and Monteith is refusing to confirm or deny they are a couple. Speaking to CMT Radio Live's Cody Alan, he says, "(She's) a great friend of mine. She's pretty fantastic."
However, Monteith does admit to losing at bowling to the "Love Story" hitmaker, who he admits "kicked (his) a**". He adds: "I'm not gonna deny this (losing). I was just an unco-ordinated mess that day and I couldn't put the ball into the pins. I couldn't do it. It was bad."
"She just brought the A-game. And I brought the B-game."
More Cory Monteith News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy