Brian McFadden to Ex-Wife Karry Katona: 'You Are Dead to Me'
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden has launched a scathing attack on his ex-wife Kerry Katona, insisting the reality TV star is "dead" to him. The couple wed in 2002 and became parents to two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue, before their divorce in 2006.
Katona went on to remarry but has been embroiled in scandal after she was caught on camera snorting cocaine last year. McFadden, now engaged to Australian singer Delta Goodrem, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of his daughters. And the star is fuming after Katona told a U.K. tabloid the singer barely speaks to his girls.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "A certain pig face mole has suggested my own daughter Lilly doesn't know me and that I never speak to my kids. I call my girls at least twice a week, and have a beautiful relationship with my daughters. Wish f**ks would stop selling there (sic) stories to rags and find a job. Not one that means you shove kids in front of camera."
"This happened last time my career started to go well. Certain person did her absolute best to destroy me and drag me down. Kerry Katona ..... YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!"
The singer insists he's tried to keep his feud with Katona private, but has now decided to open up about the situation after the allegations began to affect his loved ones. He continues, "I've kept my silence too long and I can't keep it anymore... it's killing me and my beautiful fiancee and mum and dad. ENOUGH!"
The majority of the posts have since been removed from McFadden's Twitter page, and he adds: "Sorry for bringing my personal anger to Twitter.... lets have some fun."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics