Brian McFadden to Ex-Wife Karry Katona: 'You Are Dead to Me'
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden has launched a scathing attack on his ex-wife Kerry Katona, insisting the reality TV star is "dead" to him. The couple wed in 2002 and became parents to two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue, before their divorce in 2006.
Katona went on to remarry but has been embroiled in scandal after she was caught on camera snorting cocaine last year. McFadden, now engaged to Australian singer Delta Goodrem, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of his daughters. And the star is fuming after Katona told a U.K. tabloid the singer barely speaks to his girls.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "A certain pig face mole has suggested my own daughter Lilly doesn't know me and that I never speak to my kids. I call my girls at least twice a week, and have a beautiful relationship with my daughters. Wish f**ks would stop selling there (sic) stories to rags and find a job. Not one that means you shove kids in front of camera."
"This happened last time my career started to go well. Certain person did her absolute best to destroy me and drag me down. Kerry Katona ..... YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!"
The singer insists he's tried to keep his feud with Katona private, but has now decided to open up about the situation after the allegations began to affect his loved ones. He continues, "I've kept my silence too long and I can't keep it anymore... it's killing me and my beautiful fiancee and mum and dad. ENOUGH!"
The majority of the posts have since been removed from McFadden's Twitter page, and he adds: "Sorry for bringing my personal anger to Twitter.... lets have some fun."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!