Larry King and Shawn Southwick Attend Marriage Counseling
Revered U.S. newsman Larry King has agreed to attend counseling sessions with his estranged wife Shawn Southwick in a bid to salvage their 13-year marriage. The 76-year-old TV anchorman began divorce proceedings with his country singer wife on Wednesday, April 14, citing "irreconcilable differences" for the split.
Southwick also filed papers the same day, giving the same reason for ending their union, despite her sister, Shannon Engemann, claiming their marriage began to crumble after the singer falsely accused King of having an affair with her sibling.
The couple appeared to have patched up its differences on Thursday, April 15 when the stars attended their son's baseball match in Beverly Hills, California together, hugging and chatting throughout the game. Now TMZ.com reports King and Southwick, the newsman's seventh wife, are keen to rebuild their union and have arranged to meet with a marriage counselor on Monday, April 19.
The couple has two sons together, 11-year-old Chance and nine-year-old Cannon. In his divorce petition, King is seeking joint custody of the kids, while his wife is asking for primary physical custody of the children, as well as spousal and child support.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci