Melissa Auf der Maur Cancels Concert Due to Volcanic Ash
Rocker Melissa Auf der Maur has been forced to scrap her weekend concert in London - because the volcanic dust cloud over Europe has grounded flights across the continent.
Almost all air services in Europe have been canceled because of volcanic ash floating in the skies above following the eruption of Iceland's Mount Eyjafjallajokull on Wednesday, April 14. As a result, Auf Der Maur has been left stranded in Helsinki, Finland and she is now looking to reschedule Saturday's London gig.
The former Hole rocker is not the only artist whose tour plans have been thrown into disarray due to the volcanic ash - pop star Mika has had to cancel his show in Lisbon, Portugal on Friday, April 16, while British rockers The Cribs, Los Campesinos! and Frightened Rabbit have also had to pull out of California's Coachella music festival this weekend.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!