Melissa Auf der Maur Cancels Concert Due to Volcanic Ash
Rocker Melissa Auf der Maur has been forced to scrap her weekend concert in London - because the volcanic dust cloud over Europe has grounded flights across the continent.
Almost all air services in Europe have been canceled because of volcanic ash floating in the skies above following the eruption of Iceland's Mount Eyjafjallajokull on Wednesday, April 14. As a result, Auf Der Maur has been left stranded in Helsinki, Finland and she is now looking to reschedule Saturday's London gig.
The former Hole rocker is not the only artist whose tour plans have been thrown into disarray due to the volcanic ash - pop star Mika has had to cancel his show in Lisbon, Portugal on Friday, April 16, while British rockers The Cribs, Los Campesinos! and Frightened Rabbit have also had to pull out of California's Coachella music festival this weekend.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip