Malik Yoba and Cat Wilson Push the Brake in Marriage
Actor Malik Yoba has separated from his actress wife Cat Wilson after three years of marriage. The "Why Did I Get Married Too?" star admits he was stunned when Wilson phoned him to express her desire to take a break.
But Yoba is already readjusting to single life, and has moved out of the estranged couple's marital home in Los Angeles to return to his native New York. He recalls, "I got a phone call. (She said), 'We should be separated.' I'm back in Brooklyn. I moved out of L.A. in January... (We were married) just three-and-a-half (years). It didn't last that long."
Yoba has three children, ages 12, nine and seven, from a previous relationship.
In the movie "Get Married Too?", Yoba portrays a married man who is also having trouble in the relationship. His wife Patricia, played by Janet Jackson, is a successful self-help psychologist who finally reveals the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Yoba's Gavin.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters