Malik Yoba and Cat Wilson Push the Brake in Marriage
Actor Malik Yoba has separated from his actress wife Cat Wilson after three years of marriage. The "Why Did I Get Married Too?" star admits he was stunned when Wilson phoned him to express her desire to take a break.
But Yoba is already readjusting to single life, and has moved out of the estranged couple's marital home in Los Angeles to return to his native New York. He recalls, "I got a phone call. (She said), 'We should be separated.' I'm back in Brooklyn. I moved out of L.A. in January... (We were married) just three-and-a-half (years). It didn't last that long."
Yoba has three children, ages 12, nine and seven, from a previous relationship.
In the movie "Get Married Too?", Yoba portrays a married man who is also having trouble in the relationship. His wife Patricia, played by Janet Jackson, is a successful self-help psychologist who finally reveals the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Yoba's Gavin.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune