Malik Yoba and Cat Wilson Push the Brake in Marriage
Actor Malik Yoba has separated from his actress wife Cat Wilson after three years of marriage. The "Why Did I Get Married Too?" star admits he was stunned when Wilson phoned him to express her desire to take a break.
But Yoba is already readjusting to single life, and has moved out of the estranged couple's marital home in Los Angeles to return to his native New York. He recalls, "I got a phone call. (She said), 'We should be separated.' I'm back in Brooklyn. I moved out of L.A. in January... (We were married) just three-and-a-half (years). It didn't last that long."
Yoba has three children, ages 12, nine and seven, from a previous relationship.
In the movie "Get Married Too?", Yoba portrays a married man who is also having trouble in the relationship. His wife Patricia, played by Janet Jackson, is a successful self-help psychologist who finally reveals the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Yoba's Gavin.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story