Malik Yoba and Cat Wilson Push the Brake in Marriage
Actor Malik Yoba has separated from his actress wife Cat Wilson after three years of marriage. The "Why Did I Get Married Too?" star admits he was stunned when Wilson phoned him to express her desire to take a break.
But Yoba is already readjusting to single life, and has moved out of the estranged couple's marital home in Los Angeles to return to his native New York. He recalls, "I got a phone call. (She said), 'We should be separated.' I'm back in Brooklyn. I moved out of L.A. in January... (We were married) just three-and-a-half (years). It didn't last that long."
Yoba has three children, ages 12, nine and seven, from a previous relationship.
In the movie "Get Married Too?", Yoba portrays a married man who is also having trouble in the relationship. His wife Patricia, played by Janet Jackson, is a successful self-help psychologist who finally reveals the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Yoba's Gavin.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'