Malik Yoba and Cat Wilson Push the Brake in Marriage
Actor Malik Yoba has separated from his actress wife Cat Wilson after three years of marriage. The "Why Did I Get Married Too?" star admits he was stunned when Wilson phoned him to express her desire to take a break.
But Yoba is already readjusting to single life, and has moved out of the estranged couple's marital home in Los Angeles to return to his native New York. He recalls, "I got a phone call. (She said), 'We should be separated.' I'm back in Brooklyn. I moved out of L.A. in January... (We were married) just three-and-a-half (years). It didn't last that long."
Yoba has three children, ages 12, nine and seven, from a previous relationship.
In the movie "Get Married Too?", Yoba portrays a married man who is also having trouble in the relationship. His wife Patricia, played by Janet Jackson, is a successful self-help psychologist who finally reveals the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Yoba's Gavin.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant