Lindsay Lohan NOT Cast for 'Lovelace'
The directors of a new Linda Lovelace biopic have dismissed rumors they have signed Lindsay Lohan to play the infamous porn star in the film. Recent reports suggested Lohan had been lined up for the controversial lead role in director Rob Epstein's forthcoming film "Lovelace".
However, Epstein is adamant the Mean Girls actress has not landed the part. He tells the New York Post, "Definitely not true for our project, which is Lovelace. We can't speak for any other project out there unrelated to our team."
Lovelace, real name Linda Boreman, shot to fame after starring in 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat", which became a cult underground hit. Boreman later became a spokeswoman for America's anti-pornography movement. She died following a car crash in Colorado in 2002.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism