Lindsay Lohan NOT Cast for 'Lovelace'
The directors of a new Linda Lovelace biopic have dismissed rumors they have signed Lindsay Lohan to play the infamous porn star in the film. Recent reports suggested Lohan had been lined up for the controversial lead role in director Rob Epstein's forthcoming film "Lovelace".
However, Epstein is adamant the Mean Girls actress has not landed the part. He tells the New York Post, "Definitely not true for our project, which is Lovelace. We can't speak for any other project out there unrelated to our team."
Lovelace, real name Linda Boreman, shot to fame after starring in 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat", which became a cult underground hit. Boreman later became a spokeswoman for America's anti-pornography movement. She died following a car crash in Colorado in 2002.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years