Lindsay Lohan NOT Cast for 'Lovelace'
The directors of a new Linda Lovelace biopic have dismissed rumors they have signed Lindsay Lohan to play the infamous porn star in the film. Recent reports suggested Lohan had been lined up for the controversial lead role in director Rob Epstein's forthcoming film "Lovelace".
However, Epstein is adamant the Mean Girls actress has not landed the part. He tells the New York Post, "Definitely not true for our project, which is Lovelace. We can't speak for any other project out there unrelated to our team."
Lovelace, real name Linda Boreman, shot to fame after starring in 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat", which became a cult underground hit. Boreman later became a spokeswoman for America's anti-pornography movement. She died following a car crash in Colorado in 2002.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner