Lindsay Lohan NOT Cast for 'Lovelace'
The directors of a new Linda Lovelace biopic have dismissed rumors they have signed Lindsay Lohan to play the infamous porn star in the film. Recent reports suggested Lohan had been lined up for the controversial lead role in director Rob Epstein's forthcoming film "Lovelace".
However, Epstein is adamant the Mean Girls actress has not landed the part. He tells the New York Post, "Definitely not true for our project, which is Lovelace. We can't speak for any other project out there unrelated to our team."
Lovelace, real name Linda Boreman, shot to fame after starring in 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat", which became a cult underground hit. Boreman later became a spokeswoman for America's anti-pornography movement. She died following a car crash in Colorado in 2002.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'