Lindsay Lohan NOT Cast for 'Lovelace'
The directors of a new Linda Lovelace biopic have dismissed rumors they have signed Lindsay Lohan to play the infamous porn star in the film. Recent reports suggested Lohan had been lined up for the controversial lead role in director Rob Epstein's forthcoming film "Lovelace".
However, Epstein is adamant the Mean Girls actress has not landed the part. He tells the New York Post, "Definitely not true for our project, which is Lovelace. We can't speak for any other project out there unrelated to our team."
Lovelace, real name Linda Boreman, shot to fame after starring in 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat", which became a cult underground hit. Boreman later became a spokeswoman for America's anti-pornography movement. She died following a car crash in Colorado in 2002.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards