Susan Boyle Calls Off Aussie Gig Due to Exhaustion
Susan Boyle has sparked fresh fears for her health after she scrapped a promotional visit to Australia due to fatigue. The Scottish singer has already completed publicity tours of America and Japan and was due to fly Down Under next month to promote her music.
But the trip, which included an appearance at the Logie Awards, has now been canceled, with Boyle's manager Andy Stephens insisting the star needs to take a break from her hectic schedule. He tells the Sydney Daily Telegraph newspaper, "Regrettably, we have had to make the tough decision to postpone our Australian visit for the Logies in May. We want to apologies to all Susan's Australian fans and look forward to coming to Australia later in the year."
Boyle was admitted to a clinic in London shortly after she finished second in Simon Cowell's TV contest "Britain's Got Talent", and was treated for exhaustion. She hit headlines again when she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a promotional event in New York in November 2009 and most recently raised concerns for her health after she collapsed at a London airport in February this year.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie