Susan Boyle Calls Off Aussie Gig Due to Exhaustion
Susan Boyle has sparked fresh fears for her health after she scrapped a promotional visit to Australia due to fatigue. The Scottish singer has already completed publicity tours of America and Japan and was due to fly Down Under next month to promote her music.
But the trip, which included an appearance at the Logie Awards, has now been canceled, with Boyle's manager Andy Stephens insisting the star needs to take a break from her hectic schedule. He tells the Sydney Daily Telegraph newspaper, "Regrettably, we have had to make the tough decision to postpone our Australian visit for the Logies in May. We want to apologies to all Susan's Australian fans and look forward to coming to Australia later in the year."
Boyle was admitted to a clinic in London shortly after she finished second in Simon Cowell's TV contest "Britain's Got Talent", and was treated for exhaustion. She hit headlines again when she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a promotional event in New York in November 2009 and most recently raised concerns for her health after she collapsed at a London airport in February this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival