Nicolas Cage Buying Pyramid-Shaped Burial Chamber
Cash-strapped Nicolas Cage has chosen New Orleans, Louisiana as his final home - the actor has reportedly purchased a tomb in the city for after his death. The "Con Air" star is currently selling off his property portfolio in a bid to settle ongoing financial problems - but his money woes haven't stopped him buying a pyramid-shaped burial chamber in a New Orleans cemetery.
The structure is nine feet tall (2.7 meters) and is expected to be Cage's final resting place, according to TMZ.com.
Nicolas Cage is facing a massive $14 million tax bill and is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his former business manager Samuel Levin, who he has blamed for causing his money woes.
It is unclear why the actor wants a pyramid shape for his final resting place. It is rumored that the decision might be inspired by his movie "National Treasure".
More Nicolas Cage News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors