Nicolas Cage Buying Pyramid-Shaped Burial Chamber
Cash-strapped Nicolas Cage has chosen New Orleans, Louisiana as his final home - the actor has reportedly purchased a tomb in the city for after his death. The "Con Air" star is currently selling off his property portfolio in a bid to settle ongoing financial problems - but his money woes haven't stopped him buying a pyramid-shaped burial chamber in a New Orleans cemetery.
The structure is nine feet tall (2.7 meters) and is expected to be Cage's final resting place, according to TMZ.com.
Nicolas Cage is facing a massive $14 million tax bill and is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his former business manager Samuel Levin, who he has blamed for causing his money woes.
It is unclear why the actor wants a pyramid shape for his final resting place. It is rumored that the decision might be inspired by his movie "National Treasure".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent