Nicolas Cage Buying Pyramid-Shaped Burial Chamber
Cash-strapped Nicolas Cage has chosen New Orleans, Louisiana as his final home - the actor has reportedly purchased a tomb in the city for after his death. The "Con Air" star is currently selling off his property portfolio in a bid to settle ongoing financial problems - but his money woes haven't stopped him buying a pyramid-shaped burial chamber in a New Orleans cemetery.
The structure is nine feet tall (2.7 meters) and is expected to be Cage's final resting place, according to TMZ.com.
Nicolas Cage is facing a massive $14 million tax bill and is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his former business manager Samuel Levin, who he has blamed for causing his money woes.
It is unclear why the actor wants a pyramid shape for his final resting place. It is rumored that the decision might be inspired by his movie "National Treasure".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'