Nicolas Cage Buying Pyramid-Shaped Burial Chamber
Cash-strapped Nicolas Cage has chosen New Orleans, Louisiana as his final home - the actor has reportedly purchased a tomb in the city for after his death. The "Con Air" star is currently selling off his property portfolio in a bid to settle ongoing financial problems - but his money woes haven't stopped him buying a pyramid-shaped burial chamber in a New Orleans cemetery.
The structure is nine feet tall (2.7 meters) and is expected to be Cage's final resting place, according to TMZ.com.
Nicolas Cage is facing a massive $14 million tax bill and is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his former business manager Samuel Levin, who he has blamed for causing his money woes.
It is unclear why the actor wants a pyramid shape for his final resting place. It is rumored that the decision might be inspired by his movie "National Treasure".
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'