Nicolas Cage Buying Pyramid-Shaped Burial Chamber
Cash-strapped Nicolas Cage has chosen New Orleans, Louisiana as his final home - the actor has reportedly purchased a tomb in the city for after his death. The "Con Air" star is currently selling off his property portfolio in a bid to settle ongoing financial problems - but his money woes haven't stopped him buying a pyramid-shaped burial chamber in a New Orleans cemetery.
The structure is nine feet tall (2.7 meters) and is expected to be Cage's final resting place, according to TMZ.com.
Nicolas Cage is facing a massive $14 million tax bill and is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his former business manager Samuel Levin, who he has blamed for causing his money woes.
It is unclear why the actor wants a pyramid shape for his final resting place. It is rumored that the decision might be inspired by his movie "National Treasure".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service