Arrested: Danny Glover While Defending Workers
"Lethal Weapon" star Danny Glover has been charged with trespassing after taking part in a noisy protest against a U.S. food giant in Maryland. The actor was among a group of 12 people who were arrested by local armed police following a rally regarding unfair business practices outside the Sodexo Headquarters in Gaithersburg on Friday, April 16.
Protesters claim workers in the Sodexo cafeteria were being paid low wages and had had their civil rights violated. Glover and his fellow campaigners were subsequently released after receiving citations and the actor remains upbeat about putting an end to the alleged rights violations.
Upon his release, the star told reporters, "We're moving to make some real positive changes."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season