Arrested: Danny Glover While Defending Workers
"Lethal Weapon" star Danny Glover has been charged with trespassing after taking part in a noisy protest against a U.S. food giant in Maryland. The actor was among a group of 12 people who were arrested by local armed police following a rally regarding unfair business practices outside the Sodexo Headquarters in Gaithersburg on Friday, April 16.
Protesters claim workers in the Sodexo cafeteria were being paid low wages and had had their civil rights violated. Glover and his fellow campaigners were subsequently released after receiving citations and the actor remains upbeat about putting an end to the alleged rights violations.
Upon his release, the star told reporters, "We're moving to make some real positive changes."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards