Hilary Duff Would Love to Be Judge of 'X Factor'
Hilary Duff is refusing to deny reports she has been offered a judging role on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", but insists she'd love to team up with the music mogul when he launches the U.S. reality show. Cowell is quitting American Idol next month so he can concentrate on bringing his hit British talent show to the U.S. - and pop star/actress Duff has been among the names mentioned as possible panelists.
In a taped interview, which will air on Friday, April 16's Ellen DeGeneres show, the "So Yesterday" singer admits she's heard the rumors about her taking on a judging role and reveals she up for the challenge. Duff says, "I would totally do it."
Her only reservation would be having to tell untalented people to quit chasing their dreams: "It's got to be hard to judge people to their face." Duff used her appearance on DeGeneres' show to ask the TV personality and "American Idol" judge for her help: "You know Simon, so maybe you could, like, put in a good word."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia