Hilary Duff Would Love to Be Judge of 'X Factor'
Hilary Duff is refusing to deny reports she has been offered a judging role on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", but insists she'd love to team up with the music mogul when he launches the U.S. reality show. Cowell is quitting American Idol next month so he can concentrate on bringing his hit British talent show to the U.S. - and pop star/actress Duff has been among the names mentioned as possible panelists.
In a taped interview, which will air on Friday, April 16's Ellen DeGeneres show, the "So Yesterday" singer admits she's heard the rumors about her taking on a judging role and reveals she up for the challenge. Duff says, "I would totally do it."
Her only reservation would be having to tell untalented people to quit chasing their dreams: "It's got to be hard to judge people to their face." Duff used her appearance on DeGeneres' show to ask the TV personality and "American Idol" judge for her help: "You know Simon, so maybe you could, like, put in a good word."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck