Hilary Duff Would Love to Be Judge of 'X Factor'
Hilary Duff is refusing to deny reports she has been offered a judging role on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", but insists she'd love to team up with the music mogul when he launches the U.S. reality show. Cowell is quitting American Idol next month so he can concentrate on bringing his hit British talent show to the U.S. - and pop star/actress Duff has been among the names mentioned as possible panelists.
In a taped interview, which will air on Friday, April 16's Ellen DeGeneres show, the "So Yesterday" singer admits she's heard the rumors about her taking on a judging role and reveals she up for the challenge. Duff says, "I would totally do it."
Her only reservation would be having to tell untalented people to quit chasing their dreams: "It's got to be hard to judge people to their face." Duff used her appearance on DeGeneres' show to ask the TV personality and "American Idol" judge for her help: "You know Simon, so maybe you could, like, put in a good word."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby