Hilary Duff Would Love to Be Judge of 'X Factor'
Hilary Duff is refusing to deny reports she has been offered a judging role on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor", but insists she'd love to team up with the music mogul when he launches the U.S. reality show. Cowell is quitting American Idol next month so he can concentrate on bringing his hit British talent show to the U.S. - and pop star/actress Duff has been among the names mentioned as possible panelists.
In a taped interview, which will air on Friday, April 16's Ellen DeGeneres show, the "So Yesterday" singer admits she's heard the rumors about her taking on a judging role and reveals she up for the challenge. Duff says, "I would totally do it."
Her only reservation would be having to tell untalented people to quit chasing their dreams: "It's got to be hard to judge people to their face." Duff used her appearance on DeGeneres' show to ask the TV personality and "American Idol" judge for her help: "You know Simon, so maybe you could, like, put in a good word."
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy