Kelly Rowland Upset Over Rude Flight Attendants
Singer Kelly Rowland reportedly flew into a rage following a flight Down Under on Thursday, April 15, berating the Australian cabin crew for treating her entourage like "five-year-old kids". The former Destiny's Child star jetted from Melbourne to Sydney for a gig at the city's Acer Arena, but was reportedly unhappy with the staff onboard the Qantas flight.
According to News.com.au, Rowland ranted at flight assistants after disembarking the plane, accusing hem of being "rude". She allegedly told reporters, "I found the flight attendants really s**tty. I don't know why. You tell me."
"They were very rude to us. That's the first time you'll ever hear me say a curse word. They were just rude to us on the plane. They treated us like five-year-old kids. I don't know. Every time I've flown Qantas it's always been fantastic. (But this time) it was rather unpleasant."
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl