Kelly Rowland Upset Over Rude Flight Attendants
Singer Kelly Rowland reportedly flew into a rage following a flight Down Under on Thursday, April 15, berating the Australian cabin crew for treating her entourage like "five-year-old kids". The former Destiny's Child star jetted from Melbourne to Sydney for a gig at the city's Acer Arena, but was reportedly unhappy with the staff onboard the Qantas flight.
According to News.com.au, Rowland ranted at flight assistants after disembarking the plane, accusing hem of being "rude". She allegedly told reporters, "I found the flight attendants really s**tty. I don't know why. You tell me."
"They were very rude to us. That's the first time you'll ever hear me say a curse word. They were just rude to us on the plane. They treated us like five-year-old kids. I don't know. Every time I've flown Qantas it's always been fantastic. (But this time) it was rather unpleasant."
More Kelly Rowland News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars