Kelly Rowland Upset Over Rude Flight Attendants
Singer Kelly Rowland reportedly flew into a rage following a flight Down Under on Thursday, April 15, berating the Australian cabin crew for treating her entourage like "five-year-old kids". The former Destiny's Child star jetted from Melbourne to Sydney for a gig at the city's Acer Arena, but was reportedly unhappy with the staff onboard the Qantas flight.
According to News.com.au, Rowland ranted at flight assistants after disembarking the plane, accusing hem of being "rude". She allegedly told reporters, "I found the flight attendants really s**tty. I don't know why. You tell me."
"They were very rude to us. That's the first time you'll ever hear me say a curse word. They were just rude to us on the plane. They treated us like five-year-old kids. I don't know. Every time I've flown Qantas it's always been fantastic. (But this time) it was rather unpleasant."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard