Kelly Rowland Upset Over Rude Flight Attendants
Singer Kelly Rowland reportedly flew into a rage following a flight Down Under on Thursday, April 15, berating the Australian cabin crew for treating her entourage like "five-year-old kids". The former Destiny's Child star jetted from Melbourne to Sydney for a gig at the city's Acer Arena, but was reportedly unhappy with the staff onboard the Qantas flight.
According to News.com.au, Rowland ranted at flight assistants after disembarking the plane, accusing hem of being "rude". She allegedly told reporters, "I found the flight attendants really s**tty. I don't know why. You tell me."
"They were very rude to us. That's the first time you'll ever hear me say a curse word. They were just rude to us on the plane. They treated us like five-year-old kids. I don't know. Every time I've flown Qantas it's always been fantastic. (But this time) it was rather unpleasant."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'