Kelly Rowland Upset Over Rude Flight Attendants
Singer Kelly Rowland reportedly flew into a rage following a flight Down Under on Thursday, April 15, berating the Australian cabin crew for treating her entourage like "five-year-old kids". The former Destiny's Child star jetted from Melbourne to Sydney for a gig at the city's Acer Arena, but was reportedly unhappy with the staff onboard the Qantas flight.
According to News.com.au, Rowland ranted at flight assistants after disembarking the plane, accusing hem of being "rude". She allegedly told reporters, "I found the flight attendants really s**tty. I don't know why. You tell me."
"They were very rude to us. That's the first time you'll ever hear me say a curse word. They were just rude to us on the plane. They treated us like five-year-old kids. I don't know. Every time I've flown Qantas it's always been fantastic. (But this time) it was rather unpleasant."
More Kelly Rowland News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist