Kiefer Sutherland Kicked Out of Strip Club for Drunken Behavior
Kiefer Sutherland was forced into a car by bouncers at a strip club in London in the early hours of Friday, April 16 morning after stumbling onto the street drunk and shirtless. The "24" actor began a boozy night in the British capital with drinks with pals at his hotel before heading to the city's notorious exotic dance venue Stringfellows.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, an inebriated Sutherland was dancing erratically and shouting before getting into a scuffle with staff when they asked him to leave. The shirtless star was photographed being hauled out of the venue by doormen, who dragged him from the club and pushed him into a waiting vehicle - only for the star to escape the car and take a tumble on the street.
A source tells the publication, "He went bananas (mad), shouting nonsense and dancing like (English soccer player) Peter Crouch before kicking off when he was asked to leave."
Sutherland served 48 days in prison in 2007 and early 2008 after pleading no contest to a driving under the influence (DUI) charge.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens