Kiefer Sutherland Kicked Out of Strip Club for Drunken Behavior
Kiefer Sutherland was forced into a car by bouncers at a strip club in London in the early hours of Friday, April 16 morning after stumbling onto the street drunk and shirtless. The "24" actor began a boozy night in the British capital with drinks with pals at his hotel before heading to the city's notorious exotic dance venue Stringfellows.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, an inebriated Sutherland was dancing erratically and shouting before getting into a scuffle with staff when they asked him to leave. The shirtless star was photographed being hauled out of the venue by doormen, who dragged him from the club and pushed him into a waiting vehicle - only for the star to escape the car and take a tumble on the street.
A source tells the publication, "He went bananas (mad), shouting nonsense and dancing like (English soccer player) Peter Crouch before kicking off when he was asked to leave."
Sutherland served 48 days in prison in 2007 and early 2008 after pleading no contest to a driving under the influence (DUI) charge.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser