Daniel Radcliffe Makes Broadway Musical Debut
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe is to return to Broadway in 2011 to make his stage musical debut. The young star has signed up to play J. Pierrepont Finch in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Matthew Broderick took to the stage as the window cleaner-turned-driven businessman in a 1995 revival. His love interest in the Broadway show has yet to be cast.
Radcliffe wowed theater fans in 2008 as the star of the play "Equus", which played to full houses in London and New York.
In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe is currently finishing the two last installment of "Harry Potter" movie series. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is slated for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is due for July 15, 2011 release. Both movies will be made in 3-D.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic