Daniel Radcliffe Makes Broadway Musical Debut
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe is to return to Broadway in 2011 to make his stage musical debut. The young star has signed up to play J. Pierrepont Finch in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Matthew Broderick took to the stage as the window cleaner-turned-driven businessman in a 1995 revival. His love interest in the Broadway show has yet to be cast.
Radcliffe wowed theater fans in 2008 as the star of the play "Equus", which played to full houses in London and New York.
In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe is currently finishing the two last installment of "Harry Potter" movie series. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is slated for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is due for July 15, 2011 release. Both movies will be made in 3-D.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra