Daniel Radcliffe Makes Broadway Musical Debut
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe is to return to Broadway in 2011 to make his stage musical debut. The young star has signed up to play J. Pierrepont Finch in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Matthew Broderick took to the stage as the window cleaner-turned-driven businessman in a 1995 revival. His love interest in the Broadway show has yet to be cast.
Radcliffe wowed theater fans in 2008 as the star of the play "Equus", which played to full houses in London and New York.
In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe is currently finishing the two last installment of "Harry Potter" movie series. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is slated for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is due for July 15, 2011 release. Both movies will be made in 3-D.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist