Daniel Radcliffe Makes Broadway Musical Debut
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe is to return to Broadway in 2011 to make his stage musical debut. The young star has signed up to play J. Pierrepont Finch in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Matthew Broderick took to the stage as the window cleaner-turned-driven businessman in a 1995 revival. His love interest in the Broadway show has yet to be cast.
Radcliffe wowed theater fans in 2008 as the star of the play "Equus", which played to full houses in London and New York.
In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe is currently finishing the two last installment of "Harry Potter" movie series. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is slated for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is due for July 15, 2011 release. Both movies will be made in 3-D.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation