Daniel Radcliffe Makes Broadway Musical Debut
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe is to return to Broadway in 2011 to make his stage musical debut. The young star has signed up to play J. Pierrepont Finch in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
Matthew Broderick took to the stage as the window cleaner-turned-driven businessman in a 1995 revival. His love interest in the Broadway show has yet to be cast.
Radcliffe wowed theater fans in 2008 as the star of the play "Equus", which played to full houses in London and New York.
In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe is currently finishing the two last installment of "Harry Potter" movie series. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is slated for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is due for July 15, 2011 release. Both movies will be made in 3-D.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars