Rep Confirms Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt's Break-Up Rumor
Paris Hilton's publicist has confirmed reports the socialite and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt have split just days after the hotel heiress dismissed the story. The couple broke up "weeks ago", according to the rep.
On Tuesday, April 13, the "Simple Life" star herself denied she had split from Reinhardt, calling the break-up story "a ridiculous lie". The couple broke up last summer but later reconciled. In February this year, the pair was rumored to be engaged.
The break-up report emerged just days ago after Paris Hilton was spotted enjoying a night out in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 11 without Doug Reinhardt. At that time, the celebrity socialite went out with her sister Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend, footballer Reggie Bush.
More Paris Hilton News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers