Rep Confirms Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt's Break-Up Rumor
Paris Hilton's publicist has confirmed reports the socialite and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt have split just days after the hotel heiress dismissed the story. The couple broke up "weeks ago", according to the rep.
On Tuesday, April 13, the "Simple Life" star herself denied she had split from Reinhardt, calling the break-up story "a ridiculous lie". The couple broke up last summer but later reconciled. In February this year, the pair was rumored to be engaged.
The break-up report emerged just days ago after Paris Hilton was spotted enjoying a night out in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 11 without Doug Reinhardt. At that time, the celebrity socialite went out with her sister Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend, footballer Reggie Bush.
More Paris Hilton News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame