Rep Confirms Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt's Break-Up Rumor
Paris Hilton's publicist has confirmed reports the socialite and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt have split just days after the hotel heiress dismissed the story. The couple broke up "weeks ago", according to the rep.
On Tuesday, April 13, the "Simple Life" star herself denied she had split from Reinhardt, calling the break-up story "a ridiculous lie". The couple broke up last summer but later reconciled. In February this year, the pair was rumored to be engaged.
The break-up report emerged just days ago after Paris Hilton was spotted enjoying a night out in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 11 without Doug Reinhardt. At that time, the celebrity socialite went out with her sister Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend, footballer Reggie Bush.
More Paris Hilton News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'