Rep Confirms Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt's Break-Up Rumor
Paris Hilton's publicist has confirmed reports the socialite and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt have split just days after the hotel heiress dismissed the story. The couple broke up "weeks ago", according to the rep.
On Tuesday, April 13, the "Simple Life" star herself denied she had split from Reinhardt, calling the break-up story "a ridiculous lie". The couple broke up last summer but later reconciled. In February this year, the pair was rumored to be engaged.
The break-up report emerged just days ago after Paris Hilton was spotted enjoying a night out in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 11 without Doug Reinhardt. At that time, the celebrity socialite went out with her sister Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend, footballer Reggie Bush.
More Paris Hilton News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show