Rep Confirms Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt's Break-Up Rumor
Paris Hilton's publicist has confirmed reports the socialite and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt have split just days after the hotel heiress dismissed the story. The couple broke up "weeks ago", according to the rep.
On Tuesday, April 13, the "Simple Life" star herself denied she had split from Reinhardt, calling the break-up story "a ridiculous lie". The couple broke up last summer but later reconciled. In February this year, the pair was rumored to be engaged.
The break-up report emerged just days ago after Paris Hilton was spotted enjoying a night out in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 11 without Doug Reinhardt. At that time, the celebrity socialite went out with her sister Nicky Hilton and Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend, footballer Reggie Bush.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'