Tracy Morgan Holds Fortune After Michael Jackson's Death
Comedian Tracy Morgan has struck it rich - he owns one of Michael Jackson's original jewelled gloves. The funnyman's "Death at a Funeral" co-star, Luke Wilson, scoffed at the fact Morgan had paid $17,000 for the pop culture memorabilia item - but now he's convinced Morgan is sitting on a small fortune.
Wilson says, "It was right when Michael Jackson had announced that he was gonna do those shows in London before he passed away and Tracy was like, 'You know I bought Mike's glove - the one from the 'Thriller' video,' and I was like, 'Really? You bought that. How much did that cost you?' He was like, '$17,000!' "
"I was like, 'Man, you got ripped off.' And then Michael Jackson died and I read in the paper that it's worth $43,000 now. Seriously."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed