Tracy Morgan Holds Fortune After Michael Jackson's Death
Comedian Tracy Morgan has struck it rich - he owns one of Michael Jackson's original jewelled gloves. The funnyman's "Death at a Funeral" co-star, Luke Wilson, scoffed at the fact Morgan had paid $17,000 for the pop culture memorabilia item - but now he's convinced Morgan is sitting on a small fortune.
Wilson says, "It was right when Michael Jackson had announced that he was gonna do those shows in London before he passed away and Tracy was like, 'You know I bought Mike's glove - the one from the 'Thriller' video,' and I was like, 'Really? You bought that. How much did that cost you?' He was like, '$17,000!' "
"I was like, 'Man, you got ripped off.' And then Michael Jackson died and I read in the paper that it's worth $43,000 now. Seriously."
More Tracy Morgan News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her