Tracy Morgan Holds Fortune After Michael Jackson's Death
Comedian Tracy Morgan has struck it rich - he owns one of Michael Jackson's original jewelled gloves. The funnyman's "Death at a Funeral" co-star, Luke Wilson, scoffed at the fact Morgan had paid $17,000 for the pop culture memorabilia item - but now he's convinced Morgan is sitting on a small fortune.
Wilson says, "It was right when Michael Jackson had announced that he was gonna do those shows in London before he passed away and Tracy was like, 'You know I bought Mike's glove - the one from the 'Thriller' video,' and I was like, 'Really? You bought that. How much did that cost you?' He was like, '$17,000!' "
"I was like, 'Man, you got ripped off.' And then Michael Jackson died and I read in the paper that it's worth $43,000 now. Seriously."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer