Tracy Morgan Holds Fortune After Michael Jackson's Death
Comedian Tracy Morgan has struck it rich - he owns one of Michael Jackson's original jewelled gloves. The funnyman's "Death at a Funeral" co-star, Luke Wilson, scoffed at the fact Morgan had paid $17,000 for the pop culture memorabilia item - but now he's convinced Morgan is sitting on a small fortune.
Wilson says, "It was right when Michael Jackson had announced that he was gonna do those shows in London before he passed away and Tracy was like, 'You know I bought Mike's glove - the one from the 'Thriller' video,' and I was like, 'Really? You bought that. How much did that cost you?' He was like, '$17,000!' "
"I was like, 'Man, you got ripped off.' And then Michael Jackson died and I read in the paper that it's worth $43,000 now. Seriously."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked