Tracy Morgan Holds Fortune After Michael Jackson's Death
Comedian Tracy Morgan has struck it rich - he owns one of Michael Jackson's original jewelled gloves. The funnyman's "Death at a Funeral" co-star, Luke Wilson, scoffed at the fact Morgan had paid $17,000 for the pop culture memorabilia item - but now he's convinced Morgan is sitting on a small fortune.
Wilson says, "It was right when Michael Jackson had announced that he was gonna do those shows in London before he passed away and Tracy was like, 'You know I bought Mike's glove - the one from the 'Thriller' video,' and I was like, 'Really? You bought that. How much did that cost you?' He was like, '$17,000!' "
"I was like, 'Man, you got ripped off.' And then Michael Jackson died and I read in the paper that it's worth $43,000 now. Seriously."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics