Kim Cattrall Too Pretty as Prostitute
Actress Kim Cattrall almost missed out on playing a washed-up prostitute in new movie "Meet Monica Velour" - because she looked too good. Director Keith Bearden told the "Sex and the City" star she'd have to put on weight and ditch the glamor to land the lead in his indie movie, which premieres at the upcoming Tribeca Film Festival in New York.
He says, "My big concern was, 'She's way too good looking!' I was like, 'You need to gain weight, and the goal is to blow people's image of you into tiny little pieces. I'm going to make you look bad at every turn.'"
Starring also Dustin Ingram, the indie movie is about a young man who travels cross-country to meet his dream woman, a 1980s cinema siren who is now a 50-year-old single mother in the middle of a child custody battle.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!