Kim Cattrall Too Pretty as Prostitute
Actress Kim Cattrall almost missed out on playing a washed-up prostitute in new movie "Meet Monica Velour" - because she looked too good. Director Keith Bearden told the "Sex and the City" star she'd have to put on weight and ditch the glamor to land the lead in his indie movie, which premieres at the upcoming Tribeca Film Festival in New York.
He says, "My big concern was, 'She's way too good looking!' I was like, 'You need to gain weight, and the goal is to blow people's image of you into tiny little pieces. I'm going to make you look bad at every turn.'"
Starring also Dustin Ingram, the indie movie is about a young man who travels cross-country to meet his dream woman, a 1980s cinema siren who is now a 50-year-old single mother in the middle of a child custody battle.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?