Ryan Phillippe Still 'Sad' About Divorce From Reese Witherspoon
Ryan Phillippe still struggles to come to terms with his divorce from Reese Witherspoon, four years after they split. The "Crash" actor parted ways with Witherspoon in 2006 after seven years of marriage.
But Phillippe, who recently split from Aussie actress Abbie Cornish, admits he's never fully gotten over the break-up. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I still have sadness and complicated feelings about my divorce." Phillippe compares the sad split to suffering a trauma but insists he will use the lessons he's learned to his advantage if he ever weds again.
He adds, "How beneficial is it to keep hanging onto those feelings? If someone lives through an accident, his aim is to become better and healthy. My aim is always to progress - to make better decisions and be a better father, a better boyfriend, a better husband if it happens again."
More Ryan Phillippe News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal