Ryan Phillippe Still 'Sad' About Divorce From Reese Witherspoon
Ryan Phillippe still struggles to come to terms with his divorce from Reese Witherspoon, four years after they split. The "Crash" actor parted ways with Witherspoon in 2006 after seven years of marriage.
But Phillippe, who recently split from Aussie actress Abbie Cornish, admits he's never fully gotten over the break-up. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I still have sadness and complicated feelings about my divorce." Phillippe compares the sad split to suffering a trauma but insists he will use the lessons he's learned to his advantage if he ever weds again.
He adds, "How beneficial is it to keep hanging onto those feelings? If someone lives through an accident, his aim is to become better and healthy. My aim is always to progress - to make better decisions and be a better father, a better boyfriend, a better husband if it happens again."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!