Ryan Phillippe Still 'Sad' About Divorce From Reese Witherspoon
Ryan Phillippe still struggles to come to terms with his divorce from Reese Witherspoon, four years after they split. The "Crash" actor parted ways with Witherspoon in 2006 after seven years of marriage.
But Phillippe, who recently split from Aussie actress Abbie Cornish, admits he's never fully gotten over the break-up. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I still have sadness and complicated feelings about my divorce." Phillippe compares the sad split to suffering a trauma but insists he will use the lessons he's learned to his advantage if he ever weds again.
He adds, "How beneficial is it to keep hanging onto those feelings? If someone lives through an accident, his aim is to become better and healthy. My aim is always to progress - to make better decisions and be a better father, a better boyfriend, a better husband if it happens again."
More Ryan Phillippe News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia