Ryan Phillippe Still 'Sad' About Divorce From Reese Witherspoon
Ryan Phillippe still struggles to come to terms with his divorce from Reese Witherspoon, four years after they split. The "Crash" actor parted ways with Witherspoon in 2006 after seven years of marriage.
But Phillippe, who recently split from Aussie actress Abbie Cornish, admits he's never fully gotten over the break-up. He tells Men's Health magazine, "I still have sadness and complicated feelings about my divorce." Phillippe compares the sad split to suffering a trauma but insists he will use the lessons he's learned to his advantage if he ever weds again.
He adds, "How beneficial is it to keep hanging onto those feelings? If someone lives through an accident, his aim is to become better and healthy. My aim is always to progress - to make better decisions and be a better father, a better boyfriend, a better husband if it happens again."
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting