Pamela Anderson Denies Romancing 'DWTS' Partner
Pamela Anderson has dismissed rumors she's romancing her "Dancing with the Stars" partner - insisting they have a "fun, healthy friendship". The "Baywatch" beauty is competing on the current season of the U.S. talent contest with professional dancer Damian Whitewood.
The pair has sparked speculation they're more than just friends - even though Whitewood is dating a dancer named Peta. But Anderson has laughed off the rumors, insisting she is currently single. Talking to U.S. TV host Larry King, she says, "I'm glad I'm not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It's a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that's it... I feel really connected to him. There's a lot of chemistry."
And she's adamant Peta doesn't feel threatened by her friendship with Whitewood: "She's a dancer, too. She understands. We go out to dinner. She was out to dinner with us last night. She spends a lot of time with us in rehearsals. (Damian and I) have a pretty close relationship. We're spending six hours a day with each other, plus time outside as well. I think it's good - it's a good working relationship. You need to get along and have fun."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test