Pamela Anderson Denies Romancing 'DWTS' Partner
Pamela Anderson has dismissed rumors she's romancing her "Dancing with the Stars" partner - insisting they have a "fun, healthy friendship". The "Baywatch" beauty is competing on the current season of the U.S. talent contest with professional dancer Damian Whitewood.
The pair has sparked speculation they're more than just friends - even though Whitewood is dating a dancer named Peta. But Anderson has laughed off the rumors, insisting she is currently single. Talking to U.S. TV host Larry King, she says, "I'm glad I'm not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It's a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that's it... I feel really connected to him. There's a lot of chemistry."
And she's adamant Peta doesn't feel threatened by her friendship with Whitewood: "She's a dancer, too. She understands. We go out to dinner. She was out to dinner with us last night. She spends a lot of time with us in rehearsals. (Damian and I) have a pretty close relationship. We're spending six hours a day with each other, plus time outside as well. I think it's good - it's a good working relationship. You need to get along and have fun."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media