Pamela Anderson Denies Romancing 'DWTS' Partner
Pamela Anderson has dismissed rumors she's romancing her "Dancing with the Stars" partner - insisting they have a "fun, healthy friendship". The "Baywatch" beauty is competing on the current season of the U.S. talent contest with professional dancer Damian Whitewood.
The pair has sparked speculation they're more than just friends - even though Whitewood is dating a dancer named Peta. But Anderson has laughed off the rumors, insisting she is currently single. Talking to U.S. TV host Larry King, she says, "I'm glad I'm not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It's a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that's it... I feel really connected to him. There's a lot of chemistry."
And she's adamant Peta doesn't feel threatened by her friendship with Whitewood: "She's a dancer, too. She understands. We go out to dinner. She was out to dinner with us last night. She spends a lot of time with us in rehearsals. (Damian and I) have a pretty close relationship. We're spending six hours a day with each other, plus time outside as well. I think it's good - it's a good working relationship. You need to get along and have fun."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby