Jennifer Lopez Bans Marc Anthony From Watching Sex Scene
Jennifer Lopez has banned husband Marc Anthony from watching her sex scenes in new movie "The Back-Up Plan" - because she doesn't want him to see her seduce another man. The singer/actress stars alongside Alex O'Loughlin as a single woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, and later falls in love.
The romantic comedy features a saucy scene, which sees Lopez strip and embrace O'Loughlin on a kitchen table. But the star is refusing to let Anthony watch the steamy footage, because she doesn't want to upset him.
She says, "I didn't want to torture the poor guy. He shouldn't be watching when I'm seducing another man on a kitchen table. Personally I don't like doing love scenes at all, because they make me feel uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors