Jennifer Lopez Bans Marc Anthony From Watching Sex Scene
Jennifer Lopez has banned husband Marc Anthony from watching her sex scenes in new movie "The Back-Up Plan" - because she doesn't want him to see her seduce another man. The singer/actress stars alongside Alex O'Loughlin as a single woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, and later falls in love.
The romantic comedy features a saucy scene, which sees Lopez strip and embrace O'Loughlin on a kitchen table. But the star is refusing to let Anthony watch the steamy footage, because she doesn't want to upset him.
She says, "I didn't want to torture the poor guy. He shouldn't be watching when I'm seducing another man on a kitchen table. Personally I don't like doing love scenes at all, because they make me feel uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked