Jennifer Lopez Bans Marc Anthony From Watching Sex Scene
Jennifer Lopez has banned husband Marc Anthony from watching her sex scenes in new movie "The Back-Up Plan" - because she doesn't want him to see her seduce another man. The singer/actress stars alongside Alex O'Loughlin as a single woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, and later falls in love.
The romantic comedy features a saucy scene, which sees Lopez strip and embrace O'Loughlin on a kitchen table. But the star is refusing to let Anthony watch the steamy footage, because she doesn't want to upset him.
She says, "I didn't want to torture the poor guy. He shouldn't be watching when I'm seducing another man on a kitchen table. Personally I don't like doing love scenes at all, because they make me feel uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!