Jennifer Lopez Bans Marc Anthony From Watching Sex Scene
Jennifer Lopez has banned husband Marc Anthony from watching her sex scenes in new movie "The Back-Up Plan" - because she doesn't want him to see her seduce another man. The singer/actress stars alongside Alex O'Loughlin as a single woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, and later falls in love.
The romantic comedy features a saucy scene, which sees Lopez strip and embrace O'Loughlin on a kitchen table. But the star is refusing to let Anthony watch the steamy footage, because she doesn't want to upset him.
She says, "I didn't want to torture the poor guy. He shouldn't be watching when I'm seducing another man on a kitchen table. Personally I don't like doing love scenes at all, because they make me feel uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments