Jennifer Lopez Bans Marc Anthony From Watching Sex Scene
Jennifer Lopez has banned husband Marc Anthony from watching her sex scenes in new movie "The Back-Up Plan" - because she doesn't want him to see her seduce another man. The singer/actress stars alongside Alex O'Loughlin as a single woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, and later falls in love.
The romantic comedy features a saucy scene, which sees Lopez strip and embrace O'Loughlin on a kitchen table. But the star is refusing to let Anthony watch the steamy footage, because she doesn't want to upset him.
She says, "I didn't want to torture the poor guy. He shouldn't be watching when I'm seducing another man on a kitchen table. Personally I don't like doing love scenes at all, because they make me feel uncomfortable."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...