David Thewlis Speaks About Anna Friel's Affair Rumor
"Harry Potter" star David Thewlis has spoken out to silence rumors his partner Anna Friel is romancing Joseph Cross, insisting there is "no scandal" because the young actor is a "good friend" to him. The couple's longterm relationship was rocked by allegations of an affair after Friel was photographed embracing Cross, her co-star in a London stage production of Breakfast at Tiffany's, in December.
Friel subsequently denied the claims, but the gossip flared up again earlier this month when it was revealed Cross has been living at the couple's home in Los Angeles. But Thewlis is adamant his relationship with the former Pushing Daisies star is not in trouble.
He says, "Joseph is a good friend of mine, I have no problem with him staying at my house. There's no scandal here. Things with Anna and I are good."
Thewlis and Friel are parents to a four-year-old daughter, Gracie.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge