David Thewlis Speaks About Anna Friel's Affair Rumor
"Harry Potter" star David Thewlis has spoken out to silence rumors his partner Anna Friel is romancing Joseph Cross, insisting there is "no scandal" because the young actor is a "good friend" to him. The couple's longterm relationship was rocked by allegations of an affair after Friel was photographed embracing Cross, her co-star in a London stage production of Breakfast at Tiffany's, in December.
Friel subsequently denied the claims, but the gossip flared up again earlier this month when it was revealed Cross has been living at the couple's home in Los Angeles. But Thewlis is adamant his relationship with the former Pushing Daisies star is not in trouble.
He says, "Joseph is a good friend of mine, I have no problem with him staying at my house. There's no scandal here. Things with Anna and I are good."
Thewlis and Friel are parents to a four-year-old daughter, Gracie.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group