David Thewlis Speaks About Anna Friel's Affair Rumor
"Harry Potter" star David Thewlis has spoken out to silence rumors his partner Anna Friel is romancing Joseph Cross, insisting there is "no scandal" because the young actor is a "good friend" to him. The couple's longterm relationship was rocked by allegations of an affair after Friel was photographed embracing Cross, her co-star in a London stage production of Breakfast at Tiffany's, in December.
Friel subsequently denied the claims, but the gossip flared up again earlier this month when it was revealed Cross has been living at the couple's home in Los Angeles. But Thewlis is adamant his relationship with the former Pushing Daisies star is not in trouble.
He says, "Joseph is a good friend of mine, I have no problem with him staying at my house. There's no scandal here. Things with Anna and I are good."
Thewlis and Friel are parents to a four-year-old daughter, Gracie.
More David Thewlis News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour