David Thewlis Speaks About Anna Friel's Affair Rumor
"Harry Potter" star David Thewlis has spoken out to silence rumors his partner Anna Friel is romancing Joseph Cross, insisting there is "no scandal" because the young actor is a "good friend" to him. The couple's longterm relationship was rocked by allegations of an affair after Friel was photographed embracing Cross, her co-star in a London stage production of Breakfast at Tiffany's, in December.
Friel subsequently denied the claims, but the gossip flared up again earlier this month when it was revealed Cross has been living at the couple's home in Los Angeles. But Thewlis is adamant his relationship with the former Pushing Daisies star is not in trouble.
He says, "Joseph is a good friend of mine, I have no problem with him staying at my house. There's no scandal here. Things with Anna and I are good."
Thewlis and Friel are parents to a four-year-old daughter, Gracie.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?