Pamela Anderson Urges SeaWorld to Be Shut Down
Pamela Anderson is calling on SeaWorld bosses to close down the amusement parks following the tragic death of a killer whale trainer in Orlando, Florida in February. Dawn Brancheau, 40, was killed by an orca during a show at the city's SeaWorld complex.
Hollywood actor Matt Damon and U.S. showbiz veteran Bob Barker have previously expressed their concerns following the tragedy, urging the venues to be shut down completely. And now animal rights activist Anderson has waded into the debate, insisting the whales should not be kept in captivity.
The former "Baywatch" star tells U.S. TV host Larry King, "I don't think there should be SeaWorlds. Of course not. I think it's terrible. They should not be in captivity at all. It's bound to happen. Something like that. It's just terrible... it's terrible that it's happened, but there shouldn't be any SeaWorlds."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016