Pamela Anderson Urges SeaWorld to Be Shut Down
Pamela Anderson is calling on SeaWorld bosses to close down the amusement parks following the tragic death of a killer whale trainer in Orlando, Florida in February. Dawn Brancheau, 40, was killed by an orca during a show at the city's SeaWorld complex.
Hollywood actor Matt Damon and U.S. showbiz veteran Bob Barker have previously expressed their concerns following the tragedy, urging the venues to be shut down completely. And now animal rights activist Anderson has waded into the debate, insisting the whales should not be kept in captivity.
The former "Baywatch" star tells U.S. TV host Larry King, "I don't think there should be SeaWorlds. Of course not. I think it's terrible. They should not be in captivity at all. It's bound to happen. Something like that. It's just terrible... it's terrible that it's happened, but there shouldn't be any SeaWorlds."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked