Pamela Anderson Urges SeaWorld to Be Shut Down
Pamela Anderson is calling on SeaWorld bosses to close down the amusement parks following the tragic death of a killer whale trainer in Orlando, Florida in February. Dawn Brancheau, 40, was killed by an orca during a show at the city's SeaWorld complex.
Hollywood actor Matt Damon and U.S. showbiz veteran Bob Barker have previously expressed their concerns following the tragedy, urging the venues to be shut down completely. And now animal rights activist Anderson has waded into the debate, insisting the whales should not be kept in captivity.
The former "Baywatch" star tells U.S. TV host Larry King, "I don't think there should be SeaWorlds. Of course not. I think it's terrible. They should not be in captivity at all. It's bound to happen. Something like that. It's just terrible... it's terrible that it's happened, but there shouldn't be any SeaWorlds."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3