Pamela Anderson Promises to Resolve Tax Problem Soon
Pamela Anderson has spoken out to address reports she has failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes - insisting she's working to resolve the "temporary but embarrassing situation". The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month, and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits.
According to records, Anderson has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments. But Anderson is adamant the situation will be set right soon - blaming "events out of my control" for the failure to pay.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder