Pamela Anderson Promises to Resolve Tax Problem Soon
Pamela Anderson has spoken out to address reports she has failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes - insisting she's working to resolve the "temporary but embarrassing situation". The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month, and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits.
According to records, Anderson has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments. But Anderson is adamant the situation will be set right soon - blaming "events out of my control" for the failure to pay.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...