Pamela Anderson Promises to Resolve Tax Problem Soon
Pamela Anderson has spoken out to address reports she has failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes - insisting she's working to resolve the "temporary but embarrassing situation". The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month, and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits.
According to records, Anderson has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments. But Anderson is adamant the situation will be set right soon - blaming "events out of my control" for the failure to pay.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2