Pamela Anderson Promises to Resolve Tax Problem Soon
Pamela Anderson has spoken out to address reports she has failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes - insisting she's working to resolve the "temporary but embarrassing situation". The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month, and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits.
According to records, Anderson has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments. But Anderson is adamant the situation will be set right soon - blaming "events out of my control" for the failure to pay.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake