Pamela Anderson Promises to Resolve Tax Problem Soon
Pamela Anderson has spoken out to address reports she has failed to pay almost $500,000 in taxes - insisting she's working to resolve the "temporary but embarrassing situation". The California Franchise Tax Board released its annual list of delinquent tax payers earlier this month, and named the "Baywatch" beauty as one of the main culprits.
According to records, Anderson has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments. But Anderson is adamant the situation will be set right soon - blaming "events out of my control" for the failure to pay.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal