Patrick Swayze's Widow Wants to Adopt Child
Patrick Swayze's widow is considering adoption in a bid to start the family she and her late husband always wanted. Dancer/actress Lisa Niemi admits her biggest regret in life is not investigating fertility treatment while the "Dirty Dancing" star was alive.
She's still devastated by the miscarriage she suffered during her time with Swayze, and now she's looking into the possibility of adopting a little boy or girl. She tells American publication the Globe, "Other single people do (adopt)... I've always wanted a child."
The publication reports Niemi and Swayze once considered adopting a child from Russia before the "Ghost" star fell ill and was diagnosed with deadly pancreatic cancer - but the 53 year old insists the couple should have been more determined to seek out information about fertility treatment.
She explains, "We should have probably investigated with fertility doctors, but we didn't."
Swayze lost his cancer battle in September 2009.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'